"What's wrong, Harry?" Y/N asked, who was standing right behind Harry.

"There's... There's something forming in the crystal ball." He answered.

He leaned in closer and realised it was Sirius Black.

"Harry Potter" he whispered repeatedly..

An arm pushed Y/N to the side, causing her head to hit the side of a table. The arm grabbed Harry's shoulder from behind.

Professor Trelawny was breathing hard as she managed out "He will return tonight! Tonight, he who betrayed his friends, whose heart rots with murder shall break free. Innocent blood shall be spilt and servant and master shall be reunited once more!"

She started coughing like she had a hairball stuck in her throat.

"Harry." Y/N's voice pulled him from his thoughts and he looked and found her on the floor. She looked as if she was in pain. He immediately rushed to her side and leaned down to see the injury.

"Are you okay?" His face was full of worry and his hands were trembling as he slowly removed the hair from her face.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Y/N said.

"No, you're not. You're bleeding." He slowly touched the deep gash above her right eyebrow with his trembling fingers, and Y/N winced in pain.

"C'mon, let's take you to Madam Pomfrey's." Harry helped Y/N to her feet and kept a protective arm around her shoulder as he steadied her.

Professor Trelawny looked at them, completely clueless as to what happened just a few seconds ago and asked, "Oh, I'm sorry, dear boy, did I say something?"

"No." Harry said. His voice firm with a hint of anger. Y/N could feel the tension in his arm that was wrapped around her shoulder.

"Let's go, Harry." she hurriedly pulled him out of the classroom and led him to the infirmary while Harry provided the steadiness she needed.

*****

"I'm telling you that woman is mad!" Ron exclaimed as the quartet was walking through the corridors. "How can she just push Y/N like that? She was mad when we first met her and now she's even madder."

Y/N's head injury was nicely wrapped in bandage and the pain was almost unnoticeable, thanks to Madam Pomfrey. But her friends were still worried, especially Harry.

"It's okay, Ron. It doesn't hurt that much." Y/N said. "Besides we have more important things to worry about."

Just as they were outside Lupin's office, Y/N stopped and said, "Can you guys wait for me?... I have something to ask Professor Lupin."

Her friends nodded and she went inside his office and came back after 10 minutes...

Hermione broke the silence as they were crossing the bridge to go to Hagrid's hut.

"I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak." she said.

"It's horrible." Y/N said not looking up from the ground.

"And it just got worse." They all looked to where Ron was pointing and saw Draco and his goons standing behind a rock laughing at Buckbeak.

"Did I tell you?" They heard Draco say, "Father says I get to keep the hippogriff's head. I think I'll donate it to the Gryffindor common room."

Hermione stormed down the steps and pulled out her wand.

"Ah! Come to see the show?" Draco smirked.

"You! You foul loathsome evil little cockroach you!" she yelled pointing her wand at his throat.