016- The Betrayal

Author's Note: this chapter has a surprise for all the Harry-Y/N shippers ;)

Y/N came out of the Hog's Head feeling more confused than ever. She used to think our Headmaster was cryptic and mysterious but as it turns out "cryptic-ness" runs in the family... Y/N thought she was the only one keeping secrets, but here, everyone had a secret of their own.

First, it was Sirius. Then, Remus, and now Aberforth. What are they hiding from her? And why wasn't it in the damn books?

She wanted to enjoy this Hogsmeade trip since I couldn't come last time. That plan is down the gutter now. Because all she'll be able to think about now is the only mystery in Hogwarts that she doesn't know of. Maybe it has something to do with her... But how is that even possible?! She's not even a part of this world, she's just an outsider... An anomaly... There's no way it's possible.

As she reached the Three Broomsticks, she saw Hermione and Ron coming out of the bar hastily... They passed a group of choir singers, making them fall to the ground with loud grunts.

She rushed after them. It didn't take her long to figure out that Harry might've listened to the conversation between Cornelius and Madam Rosemerta. She completely forgot about that... If she knew it was going to happen today, she wouldn't have left him alone.

Once she caught up with Hermione and Ron, all three of them were sprinting after Harry. They saw the footsteps appearing in the white snow, those footsteps were their only clue since Harry still had his invisibility cloak on.

"He's upset"... Y/N muttered under her breath.

Harry was running to the back of the village towards the Shrieking Shack.

His footsteps stopped under a large rock, and Y/N assumed he had sat down.

Y/N, Ron and Hermione paused and gave Harry some space. Y/N then slowly stepped towards the rock, making Ron to grab her arm warningly. She shook it away, walked toward Harry and kneeled down. She reached out her hand and felt the silky texture of the invisibility cloak. She slowly pulled it to reveal a sobbing Harry.

 She slowly pulled it to reveal a sobbing Harry

Y/N felt her heart break silently. Her heart was being crushed under the weight of each of Harry's tears.

"Harry, what happened?", she asked softly. Harry shivered uncontrollably with sadness and anger, tears pouring out of his eyes.

"He was their friend... and he.. he betrayed them." Harry said in a low whisper. He made a fist and sobbed harder.

(AN~ He's referring to Sirius and his parents)

"HE WAS THEIR FRIEND!" Harry bellowed, causing Y/N to wince. He continued through gritted teeth, "I hope he finds me because when he does, I'll kill him."

"Oh Harry." Y/N said quietly..

'If only he knew how wrong he was about Sirius... I wish I could tell him.. I hate to see him like this but as much as this hurts, I can't mess up the story...' she thought...