015- Butterbeer

"Honestly, I don't think it's haunted." Y/N said. She, Ron and Hermione were standing at the back of Hogsmeade village, gazing at the Shrieking Shack. It was an old, rusty shack that was rumoured to be haunted. Villagers say that they've heard howling and shrieking from the old house. But Y/N knew what the truth behind the house was. It was the place where Lupin came on full moon nights to reduce the damage that occurred due to his werewolf transformations. It was also the place where the other Marauders- Sirius, James and Peter- joined Remus, by transforming into their respective animagus forms, to accompany him on full moons.

"Ahh, shopping for a new dream house?", Someone sneered. The three Gryffindors whipped their heads around to see Malfoy and his two Slytherin friends sneering at them. Of course they've been following the three again.

"Shove off, Malfoy!" Y/N hissed.

"Or what?" Malfoy teased. "What do you think you can do, Mudblood?" The three Slytherins howled with laughter.

Y/N and Ron lunged forward, but Hermione grabbed their arms.

"Just let me punch that stupid blonde face of his!" Y/N said through gritted teeth.

"And I'll help!" Ron exclaimed.

"Well, Weasel bee," Malfoy smirked. "Can't say I'm surprised, seeing you here. Don't your family sleep in one room?"

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy." Ron muttered.

"Boys, I think it's time to teach Weasel bee how to respect his superiors." Malfoy sneered, adjusting his jumper teasingly.

Hermione chuckled sarcastically and stepped forward.

"Hope you don't mean yourself!" She snapped. What a queen, Y/N thought.

Malfoy's face stretched with disgust.

"How dare you speak to me!" He spat. "You filthy little Mudblood-!"

Thump!

He was hit by a giant snowball. It had come out of nowhere. Hermione looked around, confused. But Y/N had a smirk playing on her lips.

"Who's there?!" Malfoy asked in horror.

Another snowball came, flying out of nowhere, hitting Malfoy right in the face once again. The boy yelled.

"Don't just stand there! Do something!" Malfoy exclaimed but his friends were being swung around by the invisible person, and of them was kicked in the arse.

Y/N, Ron and Hermione laughed cheerfully, knowing exactly who was doing it.

"AHHHHH!", Malfoy yelped in horror. He was being dragged by the legs around by the invisible person and his eyes were wide in shock.

"The shack is haunted after all!" Y/N said in between her laughs.

Malfoy was dropped to the ground. He quickly stood up and backed away, scrambling out of the place. His two friends followed, tripping on their pants along the way.

The Gryffindors laughed and laughed. Suddenly Hermione's hair and Ron's hat strong started bouncing around in mid air. Y/N felt and arm wrap around her waist and yelped slightly.

"Harry!", Y/N said playfully.

Harry emerged from under his invisibility cloak and chuckled at the horrified faces, one hand on Ron's shoulder, one around Y/N's waist.

"Bloody hell!", Ron sighed. "That was not funny!"

But in the end, they all burst into another fit of laughter.