002- The Lake

"Sherbet Lemon"

As soon as that lightning hit Y/N, it felt like her whole body was sinking, like someone was deliberately trying to sink her in the middle of an ocean. Or maybe she was-- she was actually sinking. She opened her eyes and saw that she was drowning in water. It was black all around and not a single ray of light. It truly felt like she was in the middle of the ocean— or perhaps not the ocean, but– but maybe a lake. She started swimming upwards and finally reached the surface, and as it turns out, it was a lake.

But where was she?

"What the hell is this place? Where am I? And how the fuck did I even get here??" Y/N murmered with herself.

Her arms and legs felt tired from the constant swimming. She tried to gather as much energy she could and swam to the shore. She was breathing rapidly trying to catch her breath. The icy cold water from that horrid lake pierced through her skin and made her body numb. It almost felt like she was going to freeze to death right then and there. She looked around. It was all dark and there was nothing around her but a vast field which seemed to have no end. She started thinking 'how she got here..'

Not more than 20 minutes ago, she was peacefully sleeping in her bed— and then she drank water–and– and— the book— "HOLY SHIT! THE BOOK!", she exclaimed. "and– and— then the lightning hit me and the next moment I was here."

But why does this place look familiar?

Has she ever been here before?

No. That can't be it. If she ever was here, she would have remembered this place...

It looked more as if it was a memory... Like trying to remember a forgotten dream...

Whatever it was, she had to figure out what to do quickly or she would literally freeze to death. She stood up but her legs felt wobbly like jelly, like someone has casted a 'jelly-legs jinx' on her.

Jelly-legs jinx... That was it... That's where she remembered this place from— from Harry Potter.

But how in the name of Merlin's beard, could she possibly be inside a FREAKING BOOK! She still had to figure that part out. She started walking with a million more questions in her mind. "If this is what I think it is. If— and that is a very big 'if'— I'm really inside the book, then that lake must be 'The Black Lake'. So, if I'm not wrong then—"

After what felt like an eternity. She saw a beautifully huge castle— but not just any castle... "Hogwarts", she whispered under her breath.

"This all feels like a terribly wrong episode of stranger things, but instead of the upside-down

"This all feels like a terribly wrong episode of stranger things, but instead of the upside-down... I'm here...", she chuckled nervously looking at the huge castle in front of her.