Chapter 23

Annabeth POV

Perc- he is.....  alive again? he was a ghost a moment ago.... how?

An iris message appeared. And it showed a very pale and scared looking Frank.

Annabeth don't kill us, please but.... Will said

But what? I asked

Percy well... we los-... well he escap-... well he is not here. Frank said.

Well no cause he is here, I said facepalming myself.

Oh that makes sense, either way bring him here so I can try to cure him. Will said

Nico shadow travel with him. Nico quickly grabbed him and shadow traveled with him to the Argo after some minutes he came back for us.

When we arrived I see Percy!

Perseus Jackson! What are you doing you were-...

Dead? Yeah but water did it's thing.He said with a smirk

Anger more Anger more and more Anger Annabeth you are a strong intelligent woman control it, you didn't just spend many days praying the gods for hi, to be alive just to kill him now, I thought

So no hug for your dead boyfrien- I planted a well deserve punch on his face.

But I might not have measure my punch and he flew out the argo.....

I looked over the edge followed by the seven. And I couldn't see hi- when someone touched my shoulder...

Water vapor new thing. He said

Stop showing of I said as I hugged him. He hugged me back and it was perfect.

That's the thing with demigods one second your half dead(*coughs* specially if your Percy) and the other you are living your best life.

Well cupcakes it's getting late time to go to bed. And for you two love birds five more minutes, Coach Hedge said

Wow you are playing favorites now, Leo said.

No cupcake, Coach Hedge said

We met you first, I feel you are breaking my heart, Leo said while pretending to be hurt

Come on Leo, Piper said dragging him

The others went to their rooms.

So you and me, Percy said

Yes you and me forever, not even the sky (*coughs* and not you Athena) will break us apart.

We spent those five minutes staring at the stars. And constellations pointing some we knew and other we knew in real life...

Demigods have a hard life some worst than others and Percy is sure one of them if he is not the first one in the pyramid. And how he did all of this, how he got cured immediately, how he is more powerful, how he is still alive(yeah pretty sure all of us are still confused how he still is).

I want to stay together with him for the rest of my life and thats for sure.

Cupcakes time to go to sleep!, Coach Hedge scream probably woke everyone up.

Well that's our Alarm clock, Wise girl.

Yes it is Seaweed brain.

We went to our rooms. And finally I felt at peace well the most Peace a demigod can have.

For today the bed was way more comfortable. And I slept like a baby.

Yet for all the time one word was stuck on my mind...Together

The word that was stuck on both their minds for the rest of their lives cause that's what they were meant to be. They weren't meant to be together till the end of their days.

The End

Sorry if this story was trash but first fan fiction so I hope I didn't do that bad.

I just finished revising the whole story months after finishing it but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was. Maybe if I had spent more time and tried to add more grammar it would have turned better. That's what i'll try to do from now on. So please read my other stories.