Chapter 20

Percy (You know you missed him )

Hey young hero..Gaea said

Hey dirt face. I responded even though it was hard and I was out of breath.

Don't waste your breath on me darling I guess your friends won't stay seated and wait for me to raise will they.

I clenched my teeth. You can mess with me all you want but you can't touch them! I screamed

I was tired, tired of the world can't they give me peace I've saved them multiple time just let me rest. Please. I thought

I'll mess with them all I want. Let me tell you my plan I'll first kill that annoying faun- Gaea said

Satyr, and with no due respect no you won't, I corrected her

As I was saying next i'll kill Jason and Piper followed by Hazel and Frank and Leo.

And i'll kill Annabeth using you Percy you will kill her.

I won't, I will never harm her.I screamed

Ha Perseus you really think you won't no wonder they gods used you everyone has used yo, just give up already. You're a no one. Gaea said

My hands were cuffed to the solid rock wall there was. I raised my head in shock and grinned well at least I am a no one rather than someone like you. Dirt face oh sorry I think it's offensive. Obviously not offensive to you only to the dirt. I said I was proud of myself it's not an every day you get to offend the Earth unless you are me than you can offend her everyday.

I stared in shock as the electricity pass through me. It hurt like tartarus I could feel everything but not being able to move or respond.

Scared hero. Gaea said

What happened it looks like you lost your words such shame you could have been stronger and much more kind to the world if only the so called gods hadn't trapped you. Want to know why. Gaea said with a taunting voice.

I wanted to say shut your mouth dirt face. But I couldn't first I couldn't move neither respond and second a part of me wanted to know how the gods trapped me.

I'll take your silence as a yes. Well you see Perseus Jackson not even the Gods can match your strength that's why you defeated Ares when you were 12. If you wanted to you could destroy the world.. destroy them. So what do they did they trapped you. Zeus made the Fates keep you in a cage for your power. If you break the cage your power will return you'll overthrow Zeus and will recognize the inferior gods make this a better place. But if you break it do you think your father your girl friend, your mom, your so called friends will support you. No Percy but with me you can use it we will rule and make this a better place. Gaea said

I found my strength and said, If I am that powerfully won't I overthrow you too.

Percy if you do than the world will die. Everyone will die do you want that or we can make the world a better place. Want to join me Perseus. Gaea said

I'll rather die wait isn't that what you will do. Hmm yep I wont help you. I said even tough part of me had broken they had seen me fight their battles but they never gave me my power. I did everything yet they did nothing. I went through this because of them. Anger was messing with my head but if I have to use my anger on someone it will be you. And a earthquake started forming. It broke the wall so my hands were free except the metal cuffs that were around them but who cares. I realized that there was no point I was a spirit not my body. Than I understood if I win this than I am going to return to my body which is probably wounded. Anything that happens to me here will happen there in other words I am dead.

It's crazy how my mom named me Perseus to have a happy ending guess that I might not even have one but I also have a misery for a life. Percy control yourself for Annabeth okay? It's hard reasoning with myself no wonder I stress the others.

I broke free. Gaea didn't stop me. Or so I thought well you see I am a spirit but on here I am not I am just a regular person. So I got hit in my head with a rock vines struck out of the floor and pulled me. A pile of blood formed around me. I was loosing consciousness. An iris message appeared it was Annabeth and the seven. I tried to keep my eyes open. Gaea pulled me by my hair and dragged me for them to see me.

I look half dead don't I, I said with a grin

Well you technically are, Leo said which made him get hit by Pipers elbow.

Chit chat chit chat we are not here to do that are we. Gaea said as the electricity entered my body again this time it didn't stop nor did it leave me without being able to move or respond how do I know because I screamed. I tried to stop or Ill make Annabeth cry but I couldn't control it, it hurt. I saw tears in Annabeth's eyes even if she was trying to hide it.

I am sorry Wise girl, I muttered before falling to the floor.

Hey sorry for not updating I have a ling list in why I didn't but I wont bore you with that this was a long chap ok? Ill try to make it up but school is ending and the work is starting to get hard and let's not start by the testing. So I am really sorry but here you have it I know you missed Persassy. I know that I usually don't include and its because I am jot good at it but this was my attempt. Sorry - Sary out

Word count: 1034