Chapter 5

Percy
Guess telling them wasn't that bad at least I know they can understand me- I felt a sharp pain before blacking out. 
Many hours later
Huh? My neck hurts so bad and I have scratches all over my body. Maybe even a broken ankle cause I already tried to stand and couldn't. Wait who am I? Per- I don't know. Whats  happening? Where am I? And who's her?

Ugh I tried to stand and couldn't and that lady is just looking creepily at me but with her eyes closed, thats weird she is just the definition of what a person would be if they were earth. You know with all those leaves sticking out.

Hey can you stop looking at me? Cause I don't even know what you looking at, Hades I don't even know my name? Less who am I? Can you help me out or at-least stop starting! I screamed at her

Shut up Perseus I have heard enough of you already?  she said

Umm sorry are you talking to someone else or is that my name? I asked with probably a look of confusion on my face.

You are very sarcastic but I don't care about that I care about your powers- she said

Wait wait wait so first of all, my name is Perseus and you want me for my powers and since when do I have them. I asked

I am pretty sure if she could move she would have slapped her face in a look of unbelief.

Yes you have powers but they will be no use for you i'll just take your body. She said

Wait wait how can you take a body from me that I don't even know of.  And without further talk ill get out of here, I said while trying to lift myself up from the floor.

When plants started to wrap me up and I started shouting at them so they wrapped my mouth so I couldn't talk. Yeah I blacked out after that.

Annabeth
Hey seawe- Percy where are you!  Percy this is no time to play games! The other came running asking what's wrong I can't find Percy I said. We started looking at his cabin for any clues while I was at the edge of crying. How could I have lost him again. When I saw a leaf.

Guys come check this, I said

That seems like a leaf wait I have seen this before they were covering the trap Percy fell into when we were doing our quest. Hazel said

Than we know who took him............ Gaea, Frank said with a serious expression on his face.

But the true question is are we going to rescue him. Jason said with an obvious expression of not wanting to.

Look Jason Grace I don't know who you think you are but for me Percy is the most valuable person. So yes we are and if you don't want to or anyone who doesn't can go walk of this ship right now, I said with my most fierce glare.