Chapter 6

Percy
Ugh what happened wait I remember well thanks black out either way I am getting out.  This time I didn't wait for a response and dashed to the opening of the cave where I saw a bright light and what did I do, I ran for it. Yeah I know I am the leader of bad ideas and dumb risks but hey if I am still alive I have done well.

Poseidon dad if you are hearing this help me I am stuck without water to help me.

I sense a source of water its an ocean. I an in a Island thats surrounded by an ocean which is good but this is the land of the monsters. Because everywhere I saw there were monsters without an exception. So that's what i'll call it Island of monsters.

Piper
It was bad enough that Jason had a jealousy problem with Percy but I never thought he will go as far as not caring what happened to Percy. Ill deal with him later because Annabeth is more important right now she is destroyed in the inside and can't seem to think clearly the only thing she thinks about is how she let Gaea take Percy without her doing nothing we all tried to convince her that it wasn't her fault. But even my charm speak didn't work on this occasion.

Percy was lost and the group was falling too. No laughs or jokes.  When we received an iris message it was Gaea she had Percy wrapped in vines and he was unconscious.  Before any one was able to say something Annabeth started screaming and demanding Gaea to give Percy back but as you can tell Gaea wouldn't give Percy back. She explained how she wanted to use his body and powers to resuscitate.

This demigod will be of great use and if you try to kill me when in his body he will die too isn't that great. She laughed as she wiped the iris message away.

Annabeth started stabbing a pillow which we named Gaea that was a good way to maintain her from stabbing anything aboard.

Leo
Since Percy was kidnapped no one feels like joking around but even me and that's a big thing to say I sometimes hide my pain in sarcasm but not even sarcasm can cover this they took him in front of us and we couldn't do nothing. How could we have not noticed? Wait no actually how could we have not known. If we are in Percy's main element water he would have been able to shout or let us now even escape her and no monster could have been near coach hedge or he could have smelled it. So either Coach hedge is a spy or his sniffing scent is bad. Or someone else is a traitor. But who could it be?