39

Kaycee

"Boy can you wake up you've been sleeping all damn day!" I said mugging at Ty as he had a pillow covering his face and was snoring

"What Kay" he mumbled and I threw a pillow at him.

"Don't say what to me , Get up Jas wants to go too sea world" I told him.

He moved around the bed stretching and groaning. I rolled my eyes and I went in the bathroom to finish up my makeup.

"How am I supposed to get dressed if you in here?" Ty asked me in a sassy tone.

I looked up at him with my face scrunched up "Boy what the hell is wrong with you today? Somebody pissed on you in your dream last night?" I asked him and he smacked his lips.

"Nah a nigga just hung over , my bad bae" He said getting undressed.

"Mm"

I finished my makeup and went in the room and sat on the bed. I was scrolling on Instagram and I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said looking at my phone.

"Hey girl y'all ready?" Jasmine said coming in and shutting the door

"I am but Ty just got up and he getting dressed" I told her.

"Yeah his ass was drunk as hell last night talking all types of stupid" Jasmine said coming to sit on the bed and I shook my head.

"Was he behaving?" I asked her sitting my phone down.

"Yeah I didn't see him do nothing besides drinking a bottle of dussè" Jasmine said.

"His ass hung over and came in here last night horny as hell" I told her and she mad a gagging face.

"Better hope that baby didn't pull his dick , Fucking you while you pregnant" She said and I looked at her like she was stupid and I started laughing.

"Girl bye who says that typa shit" I said shaking my head and laughing.

"You got a charger? My shit on 90%" Jas said looking at her phone and I looked up at her and tilted my head.

"What?" She asked me looking confused.

"Jasmine you already know what I'm about to say" I said laying down.

"Girl we gone be out I need my shit on 100% so I can be able to talk to my kids" She said.

I threw my charger at her and it end piece smacked her in the face. "Oops my bad" I said covering my mouth trying to hold my laugh.

"Bitch" She said plugging her phone up and putting the charger in the outlet.

"I'm ready ma" Ty said coming out the bathroom with his chairs on and some jeans with a palm angels shirt with some white forces.