10

2 weeks later
Ty's POV-

"I'm glad you came to see me papi" Maria said laying on the bed with a sheet covering her body

"Oh yeah?" I asked pulling up my pants.

"Yes , when are you going to start coming to see me a lot again?" Maria asked.

"Ion kno" I said putting on my shirt and sitting on the bed going on my phone.

"I hear you have a novia now" Maria said.

I sucked my teeth and looked down. I said I would never cheat on Kay but after the big argument we had yesterday ion even know where we stand. Maria has always been someone that I could call whenever a nigga stressed out. She's Mexican and speaks Spanish, I be understanding some of the shit she be saying be not all the time.

"Hm" she said rubbing her hands against my shoulders and kissing my neck softly.

"Yeah I do , but we got into an argument." I said looking down at the white and green weed socks I have on.

"Hmph" she said.

"Well you better hope she doesn't catch you messing around on her." Maria said grabbing my face and turning it to her.

"She ain't." I said looking back forward.

"I gotta go doe , Imma hit you up lata on ight?" I said getting up and putting on my white forces.

"disfruté tu compañía papi" Maria whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

"I did too." I said leave out her room and shutting her door.

It was a bowl full of Sabritones , they're like chips. I took a hand full of them and left out.

I threw some in my mouth and got in my car. I started it up and the radio came on. I turned it down and backed out the driveway seeing Maria in the window blowing me kisses. I looked away and drove off.

I pulled up at the trap and got out the car. I went to the side door and typed in the code that covers the key hole. The door unlocked and I went inside. I walked past the living room seeing everybody working.

I went upstairs and went down the hall and went in Kobe's office. Sean was in there sitting on the couch playing with one of Kobe's soft basketballs and Kobe was sitting at his desk eating chipotle.

"Well look who it is" Sean said.

"A football headed nigga" Kobe said and I mugged him.

"Shut the fuck up" I said sitting in the chair and they laughed.

"Why you looking all stressed? Like somebody pissed in your noodles or something." Kobe asked.

"Cause I did some dumb shit and I'm really regretting it." I said.