TIME SKIP AT NIGHT

SORA'S POV

I received a message from that Taehyung guy, we have decided to meet at an Italian restaurant, and at 8:00 pm, as soon as I shared this with aejeong she was ready to march into my house for tomorrow's date dress selection but I stopped her, I am not going to some gala so I will wear some simple clothes, well aejeong gave me leave so I am going to enjoy it by sleeping and watching movies.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Am I already in love? I squealed with happiness when she agreed to the date, ohh my heart it's beating so fast just by chatting with her what would happen if I meet her, I have to look presentable tomorrow, I can't believe she agreed to this I started jumping in my room, I still remember the first time I saw her, she is my father's friend's daughter, I saw her when I went to pick him from their restaurant she was helping her dad in restaurant, her eyes looks so beautiful and have so many stories in it to describe, (he started rolling on his bed from one side to another in happiness), I have taken a leave tomorrow so that I can be fresh when I meet her, even my father is very happy that she agreed for the date, no matter what I will make her fall for me, I am already behaving like a lovesick boy, let me call jimin and will ask him to make a salon appointment for tomorrow.

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY
AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung went to the salon this morning being all bubbly and happily jumping around like a child he also made his brother Jimin too accompany him, his parents are also happy seeing their son so happy, whenever taehyung thinks about Sora he gets butterflies in his stomach even though he hasn't met her but he has already fallen for her hard, right now it's evening and he is getting his hair done he has picked an outfit already.

On the other hand, sora got up late because she was watching movies all night, went towards the kitchen and made herself some brunch, and again started watching some series, she got a video call from aejeong and she yelled at Sora for not doing anything she made sora to wear a face mask and some self-care, aejeong at least wanted sora to look presentable and not disastrous, she wanted her friend to have someone she can lean on, she doesn't ask for help she doesn't share if she is hurt, she has made herself so strong but aejeong thinks still she needs someone other than her to rely on who can take care of her, who will always be by her side so she is pushing her to do everything. Even Sora's point of view is right as she thinks that she doesn't want anyone in her life she is enough and her best friend but everyone needs someone who can take care of them and not hurt them and maybe that person can be taehyung.

SORA'S POV

Finally, I am ready with all the nagging of the aejeong, well I do look good and presentable as she wanted but really I owe her she and oppa are the main reason that I have held onto my sanity, and I know the reason she is doing this, she wants someone other than her to stay by my side because she always couldn't be there but even this person cannot stay by my side all the time he too will have to choose and letting any person into my personal space I don't know what to feel about it, what if he feels I am a burden, clingy, annoying, still with these intruding thoughts I grabbed my car keys and walked out of my house. I still couldn't contact oppa i don't know when he will be back and what he would say after listening to all the events.

AUTHOR'S POV

Finally, it's 7:30 pm and both are ready for their dates, both wore their version of simple dresses but both were looking stunning (Both the attires can be seen in the header image). Both rode to the restaurant taehyung was the first one to reach there he was already seated and was waiting for Sora, after a few minutes sora reached the restaurant it was a fancy extravagant restaurant, she gave her keys to the valet parking and as soon as she entered two of the lady staffs welcomed her and asked her name she replied to them and they asked her to follow them she was confused but she followed them and saw taehyung in a distance as soon as taehyung heard footsteps he stood up and he was mesmerized by her beauty, he couldn't take his eyes off her, his heart started thumping and he couldn't blink his eyes his eyes were completely on her, it was like his world has been stopped and everything was a blur for him but her, he came to his consciousness when sora snapped her fingers in front of him he came back to reality and immediately went towards her side and pulled out a chair for her she just noticed all his movements and stayed calm as aejeong didn't wanted her to act rashly.

Both sat facing each other, taehyung cleared his throat and introduced himself "annyeonghaseyo i am kim taehyung nice to meet you i am glad that you agreed to meet" he bowed a little and forwarded his hand for handshake, sora gladly shook her hand and smiled at him which again made his heart go wild, sora too introduced herself " annyeonghaseyo i am min sora and it's a pleasure to meet you" and bowed a little soon waiter served them welcome drinks, even though sora met him for the first time she really felt comfortable with him " he is drop dead gorgeous, his eyes didn't felt creepy he is well mannered and even doesn't talk rudely even in messages too he is really polite" she thought in her mind.