"Tatum, yes ma'am, just have a seat and they will come grab you in just a moment." She said

"Thank you!" I replied and we sat down, me in the middle of the two men.

I leaned my head on Grey as his hand laid on my thigh.

Ace's knee was bouncing a mile a minute as he looked around at things in the office.

After a few minutes I couldn't take it and I hit his knee.
"Ace your going to drive me insane!" I Whisper yelled at him.

"Ouch! I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm just super excited." He said

Grey's arm repositioned itself around my shoulders as he used his hand to rub my arm to comfort me.

I leaned into him more as we waited for a nurse to call me back.

After a few more minutes we were finally called back, I smiled at the nurse and followed after her as the boys followed after me.

"Gonna be the second room to your right" she said

We went in and I laid on the bed getting comfy as Ace took a seat and Grey stood beside me.

"Alright, so it just a check up and the gender correct?" She asked

"Yes ma'am!"

"Okay, let's get started."

She got the gel ready and I tucked my shirt under my growing boobs and moved my pants down a little and let her do her job, of course we were in one of the fancy room where we could look at what she is doing as it's projected on the wall, while she is looking at her own screen.

She took a few regular pictures and measurements.

"Looks like the baby is doing great, measuring very well, no problems so far, alright you ready to know what it is?" She asked looking at me.

"Yes ma'am!" I said and looked to Grey with a big smile on my face. His eyes were twinkling, this baby isn't his but he has been so supportive and maybe more excited than me to have this baby I never knew he'd want to have a kid until the day I told him I was pregnant with this baby and when we got home we had so many different adult conversations one being that we will definitely have our own between the two of us after we are married and this baby is around 3-4 years old.

"Alright the baby's sex is.."" she was silent as she took a picture.

"A boy!" She said she wiped the gel off as we processed the information and soon handed me the ultrasound pictures.

"It's a boy!" Ace was first to say.

"It's a boy!" He screeched
"Oh I'm gonna be his favorite uncle ever!"

"Oh my gosh, it's a he, he's a boy OH MY GOSH!" He cheeses so hard.

"Ace. Shut. Up." Grey growled this time.

"Flower" he said gaining my attention.

"It's a boy!" I smiled and laid my hand on my stomach.

"He's gonna be the sweetest." I whisper.

"Okay, with everything looking good I'll see you again in about 6 weeks okay?" The nurse told me.

I nodded.

"You can get cleaned up a little more and just exit to your left to make your next appointment." She said

"Thank you!"

She smiled and left us alone and I grabbed one more towel to make sure all the gel was off before pulling my shirt down.

Grey helped sit me up and hop off the bed.