Killing Me

Opening her eyes Tzuyu found herself alone on the couch with a blanket draped on her, and sticky note stuck to her.

'You looked way too cute sleeping, and I didn't want to wake you up. Food is in the fridge heat it up before you eat. - Bunny Unnie'

Tzuyu immediately smiled at the note and looked at the clock.

"Damn, I slept for too long"

She got up and made her way to the fridge and saw took the food out and put it in the microwave to heat it up. Just then she heard the door open and she froze when she heard who it was.

"We are home"

That voice was undoubtably Jeongyeon's. Tzuyu was just standing there and she saw Mina come into sight and she was panicking inside however outside she was standing still.

'HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER?'

Mina and Jeongyeon were taking off their shoes and when Mina's eyes landed on Tzuyu and she instantly froze in fear.

"T-Tzuyu, Y-you are here?"

"Yeah...Shouldn't I be?"

"N-no t-that's no-"

"Forget it"

She harshly replied when Jeongyeon questioned her, and when she heard the microwave go off she immediately opened it and took out her food, however when she ate a bite of her food she realized that it was basically tasteless.

"Nayeon unnie and her mad skills"

Though the sentence was meant to be insulting Tzuyu said it with a loving smile on her face and despite saying how tasteless the food is she ate the food with so much fondness.

Seeing this Jeongyeon realized that this is what she misses the most, the softest side of Tzuyu that was just reserved for her unnies. She too once had a place in her heart but she trampled over her heart.

When Tzuyu got into her room only then did both felt relieved. 

"Unnie you know we have to do something about it right, we cannot just sit here and watch her drift away farther and father."

"Mina I know, but she just avoids us like plague. She does not even want to hear our names."

"I know unnie but that doesn't mean we can just sit here doing nothing, especially these days. Seeing her with other members just makes me realize that she is slipping farther away and I can blame no one but myself."

A lone tear escaped Mina's eye though she was quick to wipe it Jeongyeon saw her and silently rubbed her shoulder for comfort silently agreeing to what Mina said. 

It kills her everyday to see Tzuyu ignore her she much rather have their maknae scream at her or get angry at her because now the youngest one acts as if Jeongyeon did not exist in her world, the world where all nine of them used to call each other family now all that remains are broken pieces stabbing them every now and then.