Scars

Tzuyu gently rocked Nayeon back and forth, she hated to see her in pain even though she doesn't know why?

Didn't this person hurt her?

Didn't all of them cause her pain?

So why does she still cares for them?

Inside her heart, Tzuyu already knew the answer. She cares for them because she loves them. No matter how much torment they bring she knew she would still love them. She spent more time with them instead of her family. All of them were like an open book to her, she knew all of them like the back of her hand, what they like, what they don't like, how they act in different situations, what makes them uncomfortable, etc.

She knew them too much to not care about them

She cared too much to not love them

She loved them too much to leave them crying in the middle of the roof.

It was dumb of her, really. Why would she care about people who have hurt her to a point where death was the only option, but here she is wrapping Nayeon in her arms consoling her simply because she couldn't stand her crying.

It was ironic how Tzuyu did what she wished someone does to her. Consolidation her, comfort her, tell her she could lean on them even for a moment, she wished someone would have seen her suffer.

The moment she felt Nayon calm down, she moved back and stood up secretly wiping her own tears. For a moment none of them spoke anything, they just looked at each other maybe it's true. What words can't convey to each other eyes can.

Nayeon was the first one to break the eye contact and drop her eyes to Tzuyu's covered arms.

"Tzu, Can you show me your hands"

Nayeon's voice came as a hushed whisper as if afraid to break the comfortable bubble the both of them created. Tzuyu silently nodded and rolled up her sleeves to the elbow.

"Why?"

"I wanted to see how many times you needed me and I wasn't there"

Nayeon looked at each and every cut present on her arms.

Some were healed

Some were in process of healing

Some were still fresh

Nayeon gently ran her hand on top of her arms and looked at each one of them carefully. Then gently placed a soft kiss on the back of her hand.

"You said I didn't listen back then. Tell me now. Tell me what you felt here"

Nayeon said pointing towards her chest right above her heart. It took some time but Tzuyu replied looking into her eyes.

"Replaced. The day I saw I saw you all with Somi, that day I felt replaced. Betrayal. I felt that when you all promised to be by my side but left me in the dark when I needed you the most. Hurt. That's how I felt when all of you screamed shit at me. Angry. When I found out I was being accused of something I didn't do. But most importantly I felt like I lost the sense of home."

Tzuyu choked back a sob and breathed deeply seeing this Nayeon rub her back in comfort, encouraging her to continue.

"You guys were my home. I thought of you all as my family. But then one day I found out that you guys didn't return the same feelings, that you guys never even cared about me. I felt like shit. Then one day I heard a voice, I don't know where it came from. It sounded like me, but it was not me, it told me to hurt myself, so I did and it felt good. Since then I made myself bleed and it felt good. It eased the pressure inside me, but it never lasted for long."

And with that, another round of tears began but this time it was Tzuyu. Nayeon gently embraced her

"Let me help Tzuyu. Don't push me away anymore. I'll help you. From now on unnie will always be right by your side. Stop crying now okay."