The phonecall

The event went by smoother than expected. However it didn't mean she didn't knew what would happen once she enters the waiting room. Even when she was on stage she could feel eyes on her.

Entering the dressing room she dropped herself on the couch with an exhausted sigh and picked up her phone just to see 20 messages sent to her by none other than Jihyo.

She opened the phone absolutely curious to see what the leader has to say to her. Just as she opened her phone a full blown smile adored her face because the older girl sent her videos of her with Kaya and Butter who in the living room of the dorm were playing with Kookeu. Tzuyu in reply texted her back a small message but was surprised to receive a call within seconds

"Yeobusayeo?"

"Tzuyu-ah. How was the event?

"The event was fine unnie, What are you doing?"

"Nothing just lounging on the couch, you saw the video of Kaya and Butter?"

Remembering the video Tzuyu let out a hearty giggle

"Hmm, I saw it but I hope Kaya and Butter are not giving you hard time"

"No, in fact both of their personalities are similar to your. Jeongyeon even-"

The older girl stopped herself mid sentence when she realized the vocalist and the maknae are still on odds. Hearing Jihyo stop abruptly Tzuyu said.

"You know I won't kill you if you talk about any of them, I hope whatever happened to me doesn't affect your relations with anyone after all I know better than anyone how it feels to be left all alone"

The line went silent for a few seconds

"Listen Tzu I am-"

"Unnie I am sorry I have to go, it's urgent. Catch you later. Bye."

Cutting the call she slumped back into the couch and muttered to herself

"What have we become, We used to be family now even their names bring me hurt"

Closing her eyes she let sleep take over hoping that whatever happens in future will happen for good.