I posted the photo on my instagram after Max had sent it to me and we continued drinking and partying

I posted the photo on my instagram after Max had sent it to me and we continued drinking and partying. At some point I was dancing wildly with Carlos and Fernando and in the next moment I was singing seniorita at stage with George untill Toto (who I had no idea why he was in Max' party) came to the stage, took George's mickrophone and started singing with me. The last moment I remember from the party was when Mas was holding a big champange bottle in the air with people cheering. I took a photo of him and posted it on my instagram story. I was meant to post it on my main account but in my drunken state luckily I 'accidentally' posted it on my friends and family account. 

It was almost five in the morning when me and Max were making our way back to the hotel in a Taxi with wet clothes since he had decided that it would be a good idea to jump into the see

It was almost five in the morning when me and Max were making our way back to the hotel in a Taxi with wet clothes since he had decided that it would be a good idea to jump into the see. After that not so drunk Christian had guided us into a taxi where Max was now sleeping while he was leaning his body to mine. My legs hurted since I really didn't want to sit long perioids. I stayed barely awake and had to wake Max up at our hotel because I wouldn't be able to carry him to our room. We fell asleep immeadiately too drunk and tired to think about what tomorrow would hold. 

Max pov: 

I woke up to a horrible feeling. I didn't want to open my eyes since my head hurted so badly. I groaned and tried to turn around so I could continue sleeping but something was holding me back. Or rather someone. I heard Charles snooring on top of me. When I finally got my eyes open I grabed my phone from the nightstand and looked at the time. It was just few minutes over midday so I decided to wake Charles up mainly because I wanted to get water and aspirin. I gently kissed his head and ruffled his hair. Charles started to move and groaned.

"Everything hurts" He mumbled and climbed closer to me. I chuckled. 

"Can you please get off of me, I want to get water and painkillers" I said with a quiet and sweet voice. I knew that Charles could be very grumpy in the mornings so I tried to avoid him huffing at me. Luckily Charles moved away so I could get up. Right when I stood up I felt the vomit coming and rushed to the bathroom. Luckily the toilet seat was up so I made it to the toilet. It felt much better when I had trown up.