12. The day after

Charles pov: 

I woke up in Max's arms. It took a second for me to remember what happened yesterday. I smiled, I was so happy. I was also wearing max's hoodie wich smelled like heaven to me. I noticed that it was almost mid day and decided to wake Max up by kissing his face. It only took few kisses before he started to move. 

"Good morning Maxie" I whispered. 

"No, I don't want to wake up" he murmured. 

"Well it's almost mid day so you better start waking up" I said and continued giving him kisses until he started to laugh. I picked up my phone and looked at the missed calls and text. 

"Fuck" I whispered. 

"What is it?" Max asked.

"Pierre has called me fifteen times and I have 35 unread messages" I said. 

"well you better call him back right now" Max suggested and I instantly called him.

"Charles wtf. You just disappeared yesterday how dare you" Pierre was really angry. 

"I know I'm sorry! I just didn't have time to look at my phone" I defended. 

"Well what were you doing then?" He asked a little more calm now. I noticed Max smirking and he mouthed words 'who were you doing'. I blushed.

"Charles answere me!" Pierre said. 

"Nothing" I stated knowing well that Pierre wouldn't belive me. 

"Charles is there someone with you?" He asked now sounding interested. 

"No" I lied. 

"Liar! Is Max there with you?" He asked. 

"Maybe" I said. 

"Well fucking finally, oh thank god" pierre sighed. 

"Well thank you I'll go now and not a word to anyone, well except Christian maybe knows but still not a word. Bye" I said and hung up. 

"I had already forgotten that Christian caught us yesterday" Max laughed and pulled me into a hug. I was deeply in my thoughts. I was thinking about why Max didn't come to my room the night before sunday. 

"What are you thinking about?" Max asked. 

"Why didn't you come to my room the night before sunday?" I asked. 

"I was jealous" Max said straight away. 

"About what?" I was confused. 

"You and Charlotte. She kissed your helmet after the pole and I was jealous" Max said sounding little sad. 

"I didn't even notice that she did that" I gasped. 

"I'm so sorry" I said and kissed Max. 

"You have no reason to be. I'm the one that should be sorry" Max said. 

"Well that night she came into my room and said that she still loves me and wants to be with me and then she kissed me" I said. 

"She did what? And you didn't do anything about it" Max said now little angry and he moved away from me. 

"I pulled away as soon as I could. But you have no right to be mad at me because of that. You are the one that left me alone that night and I had a panic attact" I was now also mad. Max had no right to be mad at me. 

"I'm sorry Charlie I didn't mean what I said" He asid and pulled me into a hug. 

"How can I make it up to you?" He asked. I smirked.