║-𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Fine!.. fine I'll tell you god damn." He squeals.

I shove the knife out of him and step back waiting for his answer.

He rethinks for a second looking everyone but at me, luckily he chooses to answer.

Good choice.

"Look man, I don't actually know what I did, I was drunk okay? Yeah maybe I treat her like shit but it's nothing she doesn't deserve, it's her fault Anna died."

Bad choice.

My gaze darkens and I punch him right in the nose for his fucked up comment.

His head swings to the right, blood gushing out of his nose. I grab his neck tightly choking him.

"Wrong answer."

❀❀❀

I come home, my apartment looking the same but It feels different. I feel her presence lingering. I thought she would have left before I came home.

I walk to the kitchen first where I see a stack of uneaten pancakes, her plate on the counter. I told Louren to make 5 pancakes for her. She only ate half of one.

I take a deep breathe and make my way up to my room where I'm guessing she still is.

I open the door to see her laying in my bed, she's wearing my clothes and fuck she looks good in them. The cold room making her nipples poke through the fabric of the shirt. When she notices me she quickly sits up and stares right back at me. I notice the red in her eyes. Probably from crying. Her hair is freshly washed and styled and she's filled the room with her vanilla and rose scent.

"Where were you?" She was the first to speak breaking the tensioned silence

"I had some important business to take care of" I reply, I mean how was I supposed to go on about saying I've been torturing her dad for the past 2 hours?

"Meaning?" She asked wanting to know more

I walk towards her, leaning against the desk close to her.

"It's not important." I lied, it was definitely important.

"I don't believe you." She crosses her arms around her waist.

"Let's just say your father won't be bothering you again." I confess

"What do you mean? how did you-.." her voice breaks. I could tell her tired she was she was nearly falling asleep already.

I stay silent letting her take her time. She takes a breathe, still not looking at me.

"I uh.. I should go home. Christian's probably pissed I'm gone, I haven't answered him and he isn't exactly sunshine and butterflies when he's pissed." She gulped theme looks at me.

I clench my jaw. "So he's always in a pissy mood then?"

"No- well.. ye- no." She pauses, gives me an annoyed look. "We already talked about this."

I smirk at her getting so annoyed.

"True. And to answer your question, no your not going anywhere until you've healed properly." Shes going to hate me for this but I still don't trust him so she's not going anywhere.

"It wasn't a question. I need to go back, end of story." She protests.

"That's cute" I smirk. "But still no."

She frowns adorably mad and stands up to leave. She walks a single step before I grab her arm and pull her back to the bed.

"This is kidnapping you know that right?" She sits back down on the bed in-front of me folding her arms again.

I'm still leaning over by the bedside table smirking.

"Call it whatever you want, doesn't change the fact that your staying here until your wounds have healed." I walk into the closet to change.

"So what I'm just trapped here?" She shouts so I can hear her through the door of the walk in closet.

I don't answer her until a few seconds later when I've changed into black sweats and a grey T-shirt.

"Yes and no." I say walking out of the closet. She lifts and eyebrow confused. "You can leave if you want to but I don't think it'll be the most comfortable in your current situation." I nod towards her stomach.

"I can walk just fine." She grumbles.

"No you can't." Even if she could she would be bending over and holding on to her stomach like an old woman.

"Yes I can and there's nothing you can do about it" she mumbles then quickly looks away from me like she just saw a ghost, I chuckle when I realize why.

"Shut up" she snaps before I can make a dirty comment on what she said.

I can tell she's suppressing one of those annoying awkward laughs when your in an embarrassing situation.

"Whatever you say curls" i step towards the door to leave. I open the door and stop to say something. "Let me know if you change your mind about the walking situation"

"Your evil!" She calls out, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at me.

I laugh catching the pillow before it hits me.

"You love it."

❀❀❀