Glory To Mankind - Chapter 18

Start from the beginning

The blond nodded before the door had opened. Randgriz and Reginleif had walked into the room. "Hello there." Randgriz spoke. (Y/n) gave her a small nod. "Would you like for me to assist?" The Valkyrie smiled softly as (Y/n) looked towards the male. They then nodded. "That would be appreciated." Randgriz nodded. She then walked towards Kojiro, holding her hands over the male. A green glow had began to emit over her hands as she focused, slowly beginning to heal Kojiro's wounds. The male's eyes slowly opened as he slowly looked at Randgriz. "... Thanks, Miss." He smiled softly. "Not a problem. You should focus on resting." Randgriz had done the same. (Y/n) silently sat down next to the male. "The next time you wake up, you'll be healed. We can actually do something by then." His smile had faintly widened. "Think so...?" He questioned. (Y/n) softly nodded. Kojiro sighed, laying his head down on the pillow. "... I want to go somewhere we can meditate... and just talk... Maybe reminisce..." He mumbled. Adam then looked at Lü Bu and Chen. He had given a thumbs up while the other male had looked to the side with a small glare. He had stayed silent before looking at Adam, who had his arms crossed while looking back at him. Lü Bu faintly grunted, looking to the side again. He then slowly looked at Kojiro.

"... You did better than I expected." The male spoke. He looked towards Lü Bu. "... Good job." The male softly praised. Kojiro blinked. He then chuckled. "Thank you." The swordsman then winced faintly. "Rest." Adam spoke. "Help is still on the way. So, you should rest for now." (Y/n) added. "Still?" Randgriz looked towards them. "I called in Anemone." (Y/n) replied. They then looked towards Kojiro. "I'll come back tomorrow. For now, you should rest." The male faintly nodded. He then softly closed his eyes with a small sigh, leaving Randgriz to keep healing the older looking male. After a while on merely talking and sitting, the door had opened. Anemone stopped upon seeing the amount of people in the room. "Oh, hello-" Randgriz looked towards the woman. "Hi-" She nodded, now walking towards Kojiro. "You healed him rather nicely. You're an H class unit, I presume?" Anemone looked towards Randgriz while taking off her gloves. "... Miss Anemone, right?" Chen questioned. "Yeah." The woman nodded while allowing for her smoke to flow out of her fingertips.

"Oh. (Y/n), Hermes had something to meet up with you for. We met him in the hallway, so he might still be there." They silently nodded. "It's probably about the assignment I never completed..." They mumbled, getting up. The Android then looked back at Adam. "... Do you think you'll need help in case if things go wrong?" He questioned, clearly in protective Father mode. "No, I should be fine." (Y/n) looked down with a nod. "He might be talking to me about Poseidon as well." They then looked towards the door. "Anemone, I'll complete our deal tomorrow." She nodded as her smoke flowed into Kojiro.

His wounds had healed completely.

Kojiro remained asleep while (Y/n) had left the room. They then walked towards the Bunker, seeing the doors automatically open for them. They then walked towards Hermes' room, seeing him look back at them with a small smile. "I suppose you didn't have enough time?" He questioned. "No." (Y/n) answered. "I see... Well, I think it'd be best to not leave your comrades hanging." Hermes smiled softly. "... I think we both know fully well that they aren't alive." (Y/n) spoke. The male softly sighed through his nose, softly nodding. "However... it's worth a try." He replied. "Anyhow, I caught onto the fact that your mask broke. So, I made another one." The male then held out the mask towards the Android. "Also, I've caught on that Lord Poseidon has been added to your list of Androids. I'm sure enough that Lord Zeus may or may not know the others are alive as well. It's a 50/50 chance." (Y/n) blinked. "... Even if he saw them sitting next to me." They spoke. "Old men have severe memory, you know?" Hermes shrugged with a small smile. (Y/n) blinked.

"... Proteus won't be happy about Poseidon's death... and would only be confused when it comes to him coming back to life." Hermes sighed softly. "Well... Do you think you can convince him...?" He softly smiled at the Android exhaled through their nose. "... Maybe once Poseidon's resurrected..." They mumbled. "I don't know when that is.. but..." The Android closed their eyes behind their blindfold. "... I guess I can try. It just depends on him and if he can actually tolerate Poseidon being an Android." Hermes' smile slightly grew. "I'm sure he can. No need to worry." He spoke. "... Do you have any information about the area I'll be going to tomorrow?" (Y/n) replied, also questioning him. "Hm..." Hermes opened a screen, searching some things up. "How many people do you plan on coming with?" He questioned. "Maybe about two or three people." (Y/n) answered. They looked down. "... Or just... those that need to come along, I suppose..." Hermes nodded. "I'll assume you're going in a group of two to four. Including the Human or God participant?" He questioned, continuing to type things out. (Y/n) silently nodded. "Well..." Hermes gently typed in a few more things.