Thank You

Hello everyone, Thank you every much for all the love you have given for Married to my best friend 2 and thank you will be a small note to express my gratitude to you all. You have been supporting me tremendously since I have been started with my passion of writing.

109K Reads, 26K votes and 11.2 K comments  this is really huge... thank you so much.

The idea behind this plot was very simple. We all are stressed out in some way in life be it personal or professional and we all are here in wattapad to get relieved from all those stress but again we end up with curiosity, frustrations because of certain behaviour of some characters and many more reasons so I wanted to come with a plot with zero negativity and full of fun to keep us all happy for sometime.

This was a huge task to give story only with fun and love and it was a challenge to me but I wanted to give a try for you all. I started with doubt but the response and the feedbacks from the very first chapter boosted my confidence and I m so happy that I was able to make you all smile for sometime.

Though the plot was a short one it was sweet to end up without dragging too long but there was many request to come with such plots and sure I will try after completing the current plot and the one in queue ( Kanmani and Veera ).

Please recomment this story to your friend and fellow readers. Thank you so much for all the love and keep supporting as usual. Your votes and comments is the only force that keeps me driving to give updates alomost everyday. 

Please take a few minutes to provide your feedback.

1. Your favourite character in this story.

2. Your favourite scene /dialogue

3. Is there any scene or sequence that could have been expressed better ?

4. Over all what would you rate MTMBF2 out of 10 ?

Thank you so much for your precious time.

Love you all.

MsJasly