Chapter - 10

Recap: Sid gives choice to Vimal on deciding his future. Yamini cries over her love for Sid.

******************

The house was bustling with relatives and Sid was responsible to drop them at the hotel rooms reserved for their stay until marriage. Earlier that day after Vimal left Yamini was taken back to her home by her mother and strictly warned her to not step until her marriage and Yamini nodded to her mother's words.

Sid entered Yami's home tiringly and sat on the couch next to Yamini who smiled at him ruffling his hair.

Yam: what happened. Why are you so tired ?

Sid: I would be if I m the only person running after all the arrangements. Just I got settled all the relatives at the hotel.

Yam: But why did you not let them stay at home only ?

Sid: Some reasons...like its always relatives create some problems in marriage so its better way to keep them at safe distance so that everything will go as per plan.

Yam: So hell bent on getting me married to your brother..

Sid: No......To see you happy Yami.....so when are your relatives arriving ?

Yam: Tomorrow morning...and please stay at home or wedding hall. don't give any chances to my aunts to taunt you. I swear to stop the marriage if anyone dares to talk against you.

Sid: will you do that seriously for me ?

Yam: Why not ? I will do anything for you like you are ready to get me married to your brother so that I can stay forever in your life in the same home. But I m scared what if your wife wants to live separately and you have to leave the home for her ?

Sid: She will not do that..she will love my family more than me..

Yam: how are you so sure of it ? God knows how she will beat you everyday...

Sid: So nice of you to dream of me getting beaten by my wife.

Yam: On serious note, I wish you get a girl who will love you madly and make you dance on her words. Just promise me that you will love her and give her all the happiness in this world and even if has to hurt me then you won't think twice.

Sid looked at Yamini who was so different to his eyes and her words were so full emotions.

Sid: She will be the most happiest person in this world Yami. I promise you on that....

Yam: Thank you Sid, so you will love her..

Sid: I said she will be happy...

Yam: A girl cannot be happy in her married life if there is no love. If your wife will be the happiest girl then she will be the lucky girl to get all your love for herself. 

Sid: Go rest well. Tomorrow you won't get time to rest and you need to look good in the reception.

Yam: hmm, did you confirm the stage decoration one last time ?

Sid: Yes, the same one which we decided. I didn't like Vimal's choice so I changed and don't worry he won't mind my choice.

Yam: Thank you so much Sid..atleast the decorations will be my choice.

Sid: What do you mean my atleast decorations ?

Yam: Ohhh I said all the decorations are of my choice..you must heard wrongly..I will go to have rest.. You too leave and sleep well. Make sure you get a girl tomorrow at my reception.

Sid: Done ....sure I will return home with a girl for me...you will see that.

Yamini showed thumbs up and entered her room and closed her eyes letting the tears fall once again with his words.