Chapter- 25

Recap: Vimal and Nive talk over the problem between them.

************************

After Sid, Nivedha and Vimal left to office Yami started her work on gift orders. She returned to her room after working for a long time. She got refreshed and changed into her tracks and shirt when she heard Madhu calling her from the living. Yami reached the living and saw Madhu, Vjaya waiting for her.

Yami: What happened.. why am I not getting a good vibe seeing you both together ?

Madhu: We are innocent and pure souls. May be you have eye problem but no problem we will take you to doctor tomorrow. Now get ready we are going out for girls time now.

Yami: Who are the girls here ? Last I knew you both are aunties..

Vijaya: We are still girls until we have grandchildren..

Yami: Why is the outing all of a sudden ?

Madhu: no questions now so go get ready. Nivedha will join us directly at the spot.

Yami shook her head and went to her room to get ready. They drove to the nearest mall and saw Nivedha waiting for them already. She smiled at them and they together entered a cafe and placed their orders.

Nive: Whats with the sudden coffe time aunty ?

Madhu: We are not normal mother in law...

Yami: Adhan ellarukkum theriyume ..( that everyone knows)

Madhu: shut up Yamini...Nive, Yami we called you both here to discuss something very important.

Nivedha and Yami looked at each other before they focused on Madhu and Vijaya.

Madhu: We want you both to have a open talk so that we could help you in your marriage life. Both your marriages happened in a very different circumstance. So far we have observed that Yami is in love with Sid..

Nive turned to Yami suddenly that she would have got whiplash. Yami scratched her temples and glared at Madhu.

Nive: Woww, finally she has realized is it ?

Vija: No, there was no need for realization because madam is in love for years. She did not express her love because she was scared of losing him so she thought its better to be friends than losing him.

Nive: What ?

Madhu: Let her be..Now you tell us what is happening between you and Vimal ? You both were actually good in the initial days but recently I don't see you both sharing some good time.

Yami: Is it because Sid showing hatred to you both ? But he is not angry with you or Vimal bro but he is feeling guilt on himself that he encouraged the marriage proposal between me and his brother. He thinks that because of him Vimal is feeling guilt and everyone were hurt.

Nive: You or Sid are not the problem directly.

Vijaya: What does it mean Nivedha.. Please tell us everything. We want our children to be happy so let us try to fix everything. Boys could be dumb sometimes so it would be better we work on the issues. Nive we are your mother too.

Nive: Thank you so much.. Actually we spoke today morning before we left home. we will be fine don't worry. We got fixed with the issues. 

Madhu: If you are sure that you have things in control then we are more happy dear so now lets focus on this dumb girl.

Yami: You know I will complain to Sid that you called me dumb.

Vij: Dairy...xerox....sid

Yami: Arghhhhh, What do you want ? Sure you both have decided something before coming here.