Chapter - 15

Story suggestion: please give a read to Devil's Angel by Jeelvyas03

Recap: Sid, Yamini and Vimal , Nivedha get married

*******************

Morning rays of the sun fell on face of the couples who were sleeping peacefully on the terrace. Yamini turned her face and snuggled into Sid's shoulder who was lying on his stomach his face away from the sun rays. When they couldn't take the heat on their body both sat up leaned against each other.

Yami looked at Sid's face who had his eyes still closed. She smiled for the first morning after their marriage waking up as husband and wife.

Sid: Good morning Mrs. Sid..

Yam: Good morning Mr. Sid....shall we go down..its getting hot already..

Sid: That is because you have a hot man beside you...

Yami smacked him and Sid got up and pulled her holding her hands. They took the duvet and pillow to return to their room. Madhu was on her way to wake the couples but she stopped when she was Sid and Yami returning from the terrace holding the duvet and pillow.

Madhu: why are you both returning from terrace ?

Sid: We had a wish to sleep at the terrace on our wedding night and you too didn't bother to decorate our room so Yami got upset that I had to take her to the terrace to make her feel better.

Yami stomped on his foot and he hissed giving a  smile at his mother.

Yam: Madhu ma, he is just joking..you go back. I will get ready and come to the kitchen.

Madhu smiled at her and knocked on Vimal's room which was next to Sid and left to the kitchen. Yamini got ready in a salwar and reached the kitchen. She sat on the counter and saw Madhu cooking with the help of the maids. Sid entered the kitchen and informed his mother and Yami on going out to buy something.

Madhu and Yami set the table and soon Vimal came down holding Nivedha's hand and they settled next to each other.  Madhu served them breakfast which was Vimal's usual salads, juice and toast. Nivedha had the same as she was figure conscious. 

Sid entered the dining and placed a small bag and sat for breakfast. Yami sat next to him and pulled Madhu to sit with them as Viswa had left already to visit some friends. 

Madhu: Yami I will eat later, you both have first..

Yam: No ma, comeon eat with us or I will not feel like eating at all.

Madhu served idly, mutton curry to them and served herself. Nivedha looked at them and the plate.

Yam: woww....smells so good ma...I was waiting so long to taste it.

Nive: Idly and mutton curry in the morning ? 

Madh: Actually its a custom that we give non veg to the newly wed couple as their first breakfast but Vimal is very strict when it comes to his health and he said that you are like him so I prepared his usual salad and juice.

Nive: Sid, you should be health conscious and avoid such food atleast in the morning. Yami stays home but you will have to go out for business and you should consider your health and physique.

Sid: If you both like your life style then I m happy with my life style. It should not bother you. And this is mine and Yami's favourite...We are...foodiess...

Madhu: Sid, keep your mouth in control..she is your sister in law...

Sid: Actually you should say this to her..