Chapter - 20

Recap: Amarnath advice Nivedha for her life.

**********************

A week had passed by while Sid and Yami were busy all the days doing the arrangements for their cafe. They had invited few people for the opening ceremony and distributed pamphlets about the opening of their cafe. He recruited two people to help them in the cafe. It was a day before the ceremony Sid and Yami were in the cafe checking for every details of it.

It was not a huge place but large enough that they had ten tables with three chair for each. A small kitchen, a billing counter. The interiors were of vibrant colors and the walls had the paintings of their confectionaries menu with pictures on one side and the other side was the surprise for the customer they have planned. 

There were books of various genre which customer can read for free and the other important factor which made their cafe different from others was the handmade unique gift collections which Yami and Sid made them personally. They had the pictures of the customized gifts that they could make from ice. Yami was expert in making unique and customized gifts from ice and many more things like coconut shell, sea shells, jute, cardboards etc...Her ideas were eye catchy that the customers could find all in one place.

The place was designed for all age of customers especially lovers and friends as they would love to hangout in a such a place. Sid had inbuilt speakers in the entire place to play background music. Yami had picked plants to make it more lively.

Both Sid and Yami sat on the floor taking in the beauty of the place they had dreamed of for along time which is finally ready for its opening ceremony. Yami leaned on Sid's shoulder and he rested his head on hers with a smile.

Yami: Finally our dream come true ...

Sid: everything has happened because of you. If not you I could have done nothing. You guided everything and we have done this today. It will be a success right ?

Yami: Ofcourse, My sid can never fail in anything. He only deserves success.

Sid froze hearing her words. All he heard was only " My Sid " which made his heart skip a beat and his stomach churned with unsaid feelings. Unknowing to him he kissed her hair closing his eyes. Yami smiled and remained quite not to burst his bubble just living the moment.

They returned home late at night and slept in complete happiness as they were to begin a new phase of their life. 

Morning Yami woke up and got ready in a saree. Sid woke up hearing the hustle bustle and saw her standing before the vanity doing her hair. He watched the nuptial thread that was dangling abover her saree. Yami never had it on abover her dress after their marriage and kept it inside her dress everytime. This was the first time Sid was seeing her typical traditional form similar to the women he had watched in movies in which husband get to see his wife fresh after bathing standing before mirror with the nuptial thread looking all beautiful.

He blinked a few times looking at her..

Sid Mv: appadiye devadha madhiri irukka ( She look like an angel) Just divine but something is missing..but what it is ?

Yami: Sid if you are awake why don't you get ready ? Lets go to temple first and by the time everyone will be ready.

Sid was still thinking what was missing when she got ready but still nodded and entered the washroom to get ready. They informed their parents to get ready and drove to the temple. Yami bought flowers for the god and they offered their prayers and did the pooja for their new begining. the priest gave the holy ash and vermillion to them. Yami placed a thin line of holy ash on Sid's forehead and he placed for her.