Chapter - 8

Recap: Vimal feels embarrassed at Amarnath's party later Sid confront Vimal about the incident happened at the party.

**************

Both the houses were lit with the wedding preparations. Everything has been taken care for the wedding that was just in three days. Both the families finished inviting all their friends and relatives and now they were busy in preparing the haldi ritual for both Yamini and Vimal.

Sid saw Yamini being unusual after the party and tried to cheer her since he thought she was upset on Vimal's behaviour but even after three days Yamini being so reserved made him feel bad. He entered her room and saw her sleeping and her costumes for the haldi ritual was placed on the vanity. He sat next to her and shook her to wake her. Yamini got up slowly and sat leaning on the head board.

Sid: Yami, what happened da ? Seriously I m scared on seeing you like this. Are you hiding something from me ?

Yami: Sid, I m really scared. 

Sid: What are you scared of ? Tell me whatever it is Yami ..

Yami laid on the bed with her head on his lap and now Sid was really scared of her reaction. He caressed her hair slowly.

Yami: Sid, I think Vimal is in love with Nivedha. He had accepted this marriage only for Madhu ma and Viswa pa.

Sid: What nonsense Yami...What made you think so ?

Yami: I heard Nivedha and her friends talking about Vimal and Nivedha. Mr. Amarnath had proposed their marriage it seems but I don't know what is exactly happening. What if he likes her ? Did you see him at the party ? He was good around her.. May be she is a perfect girl and also she is a businesswoman now unlike me. 

Sid: If he had liked Nivedha then sure he would have not accepted this marriage with you Yami. He is a straight forward man and will not do anything just because we force him to do.

Yam: Think well Sid. He was good only the first week after the marriage was fixed later he is being very unusual. He never talks, not even joins us in any shopping or marriage related thing.

Sid: I will talk to him. If he is not into this marriage then I will not let him ruin your life. No matter even if he is my brother. I will be on your side Yami.

Yami: Sid, everything is done now. Marriage is in two days. What will happen now ? Let it be.. I don't want to ruin our parent's reputation.

Sid: This is about your life Yami and I don't give any shit about reputation of anyone. It was me who accepted to proceed this marriage when our mom started with this. You know I accepted this only because you will be happy with us forever but if that is not going to happen no matter what I will not let anyone ruin your happiness rather I will die seeing you living a loveless life.

Yami: Seri vidu..( fine ..leave it ) What if I m hallucinating everything ? Possible right...lets see what happens.

Sid: Whatever happens I m with you Yami...Don't worry and I will come back in the evening for the haldi.

He returned home grumpily and decided to have a talk with Vimal and entered his room. He heard the sound of water from the washroom and turned to leave but stopped when he heard the sound of Vimal's mobile ringing. He saw the screen flashing Nivedha's name and felt anger rising from his blood.

He left the room and drove to his friends apartment as they were working from home. Looking at Sid's face they felt something was wrong and waited for Sid to open.

Sid: I think I made a wrong decision to get marry Yami to Vimal...

Navin and Parthy exchanged a look and asked him the reason. Sid explained whatever happened from the day marriage was fixed.