𝟕𝟗 || 𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥, 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

SAGE DIAZ

I let out a deep breathe and walk around in circles trying to figure out what i'm going to say to everyone.

Ace laughs "Sage, Everything will be okay."

A panic starts in me "And i'm going to get fat, Oh my god fat feet too." I moan and lay down onto the bed.

"And i'll love your fat feet." He kisses my foot.

"What do we do? How are we going to tell everyone?" I ask him nervously.

"We just will." Ace grabs my hand.

"Are we cruel for bringing a baby into a world like this? People will talk about them too.." I let out a nervous breathe.

"And i will protect the baby as long as i live." He kisses my cheekbone "Now let's go down stairs they are waiting."

I walk downstairs and see everyone sitting down on the couch, Our friends and family. Liam, Jean, Tate, Josie, Lacey, Faith, Cynthia and her new boyfriend of the week.

"Okay.." I let out a deep breathe.

"I thought someone died." Jean said under his breathe.

Lacey punches his shoulder "Jean."

"Sorry." He rolled his eyes "So what's happening? OHH a party? i'll get the drinks!"

Jean takes a sip of his drink and raises his eyebrows waiting for answer.

"No.. And i can't drink." I say looking at Ace and back at everyone "Im.. Pregnant."

Jean spits his drink everywhere "Your.. Pregnant?"

Tate gives Ace a hug, Something i've never seen before "I cant wait to be the uncle of your guys child."

Liam had a big smile on his face and started crying, This all was a emotional mess. "So happy for you too."

"Oh my god! I'm going to be a aunt." Josie ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

"This is so exciting, Congratulations." Faith kisses my cheek and gave Ace a hug.

"Next is you baby." Cynthia's weird creepy boyfriend whispers in her ear.

Jean stood there in shock "I'm a uncle." A big grin showed up on his face and he gave Ace and i the biggest hug.

"Cant breathe Jean." I say under my breathe with a smile on my face.

"Sorry." He said with a big smile that revealed all his teeth. He gave me and Ace a kiss on the cheek.

Ace smiles but also has a weirded out look on his face, Jean never fails to make him uncomfortable. Which i and Ace love about him. "I love you both." Jeans eyes became glossy and tears dropped down from his face.

"Stop crying Jean." Ace shook his head with a smile, Ace then hugged Jean again.

"I can't wait to buy your baby clothes!" Cynthia said jumping up and down excitedly.

Everything was good, Ace had started to feel better, Aces father was in prison and wasn't getting out, We we're surrounded by our real family and we couldn't be happier.

This emotional mess was something i was so happy for, Tears and smiles everywhere, Surrounded by the ones we love all emotional together.

Suddenly all the bad that's happened had been forgotten, The documentary Ace didn't even care about anymore, All our focus is going on our baby and him getting better.

Everyone talks away together and words overlapping, Ace grows a smile as he looks at his phone, He then puts it down and puts his hand on my thigh "I want to speak with you."

I follow him upstairs and grows a smile as we sit down on our bed "Dr. Ever called me and told me it cancer free."

A huge smile grows on my face and i smash my lips on his "I'm so happy right now." My eyes become glossy and he kisses my cheek.

"I can't wait to live the rest of my life with you." He puts his hands on my waist and whispers to me.

I lay down on the bed with him and think about everything we've been through together "Our life really has been crazy.. Hasn't it?"

Ace nods "I know, Our ten year old selves would be throwing up at this thought." He chuckles.

"Yeah, Well every age between five and seventeen." I laugh with him.

"Cant believe i didn't kiss these lips of yours for that long."

"I wished we had gotten with each other sooner." I confess.

He hungrily kisses my lips "I knew what i was doing when i did that fake relationship with you." He smiles on my lips.

I sit up "Why couldn't you just told me you liked me?"

He widens his eyes shocked "You would've punched me, And i didn't like you but i did at the same time.. Love hate relationship." He shrugs.

"Yeah same, I tried to like other people to distract myself from you." I put my hand on his chest.

"Couldn't resist could you?" He smirks.

"Shut up." I whisper putting my lips pack on his.

We may not of had our family but we had each other and created our own. My family left me when i hit fame because they didn't want to be involved in it and Aces all treated him like shit, Besides his brother.. Sometimes but he's still here and he loves us.

I wake up from our nap and i have lost my phone. I look in Aces bedside table and see his eyes fluttering open.

He grabs my wrist "Don't look in there." He said nervously.

I roll my eyes and smirk shows up on my face "What are you hiding Ace?"

I push him off my and i see a ring.. A diamond ring sitting on the note i gave him when we were kids.

My eyes fill with happy tears "Ace what's this?"

He breathes in and reveals a nervous smile "I guess this isn't the best way to propose..But."

Before he can finish his sentence i answer "YES! Yes of course i'll marry you!" I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his waist.

"I love you so much bambi." He looked at me with a smile as he held me in his arms.

He grabs the ring and slides it on my finger, I couldn't help but tears fall down my cheeks.

"I love you too Ace."