𝟒𝟖 || 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤

SAGE DIAZ

I wake up and put my trophic on my shelf and smile "I love it."

"Your so talented, You earned that shit." Faith says as she raises her hand, I give her a high five and we both laugh.

I get a notification and look down at my phone. A text from Tate.

I'm with Ace right now, Just wanted to let you know.

I moan "I don't want to hear that name ever again." I jump onto the couch.

"What?" Faith grabs my phone and reads the text "Your best friend is his brother for god sake your going to hear about him sometimes."

"Yeah i know. I'm just not going to let that make affect me, I'm so mad at him. I really loved him, You know?"

"Yeah i know." Faith hugged me.

"I don't know why.. I just want to throw every care for him over there."

"Yeah throw it!" Faith shouted. I burst out laughing with her until my stomach hurts.

Liam walks straight inside "Thanks for knocking."

"Your welcome. You and Ace seemed to get along when accepting them awards, Can we finally mention him? And can we finally work together?" Liam sits down onto the couch.

"Seriously? No. We got into a argument right after that and were angry as we were on stage.. Are you forgetting we are actors?" I instantly sit up and stand in front of him.

"It's so hard not mentioning you two when i work for you both then going back and forth." He rubs his forehead "I'm tired."

"I can't.." I cross my arms and look down at my feet.

"It's been five years, Have you not moved on?" He stands up in front of me and asks.

"Of course i've moved on." My eyes move to him.

"Then why can't we do this?"

"Because of the media.. They'll think it's something it's not." I blurt out.

"Really? Because they know i work for you both and it's none of there business." Liam grabs out his phone and i hear his keyboard typing "Sent a text to him, If you don't work together with me then i can't continue doing this. I'm sorry." He walks out and closes the door behind him.

I stand there silent for a couple seconds to think what's just happened "What the fuck has just happened?"

Faith pours herself a drink "I don't know."

"Faith he is going to make me and Ace sit in the same room now, Every time we work with him." I moan "I cant do this."

"Look your over him okay? It's been five years, Now it's time to be actually over him." She puts her hands on my shoulders and tells me.

"Okay your right." I shake my head "Doesn't mean we're going to get along."

"That's my girl." She clicked her tongue.

The door slams open "Sage! Hurry up, That was me telling you to get your ass to work." Liam yells clapping his hands.

"Fuck, you could've said that." I quickly grab my bag and run with him to the car.

"Well i assumed you were smart enough to get that hint.. I was talking to myself because i thought you were behind me." I burst out laughing to what he says.

I get into the car and my smile fades, I see Ace. He must've already agreed.

I sit down in the backseat climbing over him "Couldn't of sat on the other side?"

"Felt like sitting here." Ace shrugs. "Looks like we're working together again."

"Well not technically, We're actually working with Liam." I correct him.

Liam sits in the front seat and laughs. "What? Why are you laughing?" I ask him confused.

Liam coughs to stop himself from laughing more "Nothing."

We arrive at a place i don't recognise "Where are we?" Ace says stealing the words out of my mouth.

We follow him out and walk into the building "We're at work." Liam opens his arms and smiles.

"What?" I gasp.

"You've got to be fucking joking." Ace says with anger in his voice.

"Please don't tell me you did what i'm thinking." I pace around stressed.

"Well i don't know why you both are so mad haven't even heard my surprise yet." Liam rolls his eyes "I got you both a massive acting job, Will bring in millions."

"This is why you manipulated me into working in the same room as him isn't it?" I confront him.

"Hey, There was no manipulating i was honest." Liam quietly said.

Ace closes his eyes and breathes out "What's the roles?"

"Your both.. Lovers." Liam hisses and smirks.

My jaw drops "No."

"Hey your just playing a character, It's not real. There's nothing between you two and you are both over it.. Unless you still both like each other?" Liam tilts his head and stares at us.

"Of course not." I instantly reply.

"Great, Have fun it's your first day." Liam claps his hands together.

"First day? How long have we had this role and not known about this?" Ace walks towards Liam.

"Space, Don't want to end up like Xayden or Party dude." I widen my eyes "Too much? Sorry." Liam pouts.

"Just tell us, How long?" I run my fingers through my hair.

"A year." He says quickly then covers his mouth.

"A what?" I cover my mouth because i'm so surprised.

"A fucking year?" Ace shouts at Liam.

"Have fun.. Work work work." Liam clapped his hands.

We are finished with makeup and getting into our characters outfits, I've spent my extra time reading through the lines.

One thing about me and Ace we are perfectionist and have to know everything and be perfect at everything. That's probably why we've hated each other for so long and so hard.

My door opens "We are ready for you, Ace is waiting on set." My new boss says.

I nod and follow her to the set and take in some deep breathes, I now know that everything is not going to start straight away, Kiss scenes? That'll be months away.. I hope, At least with my experience in acting in love movies the kiss is a while away. Weeks or months.

Before shooting i shake everyone's hands and get to know my new cast mates in the two minutes before shooting.

The cameras lay on us, I sit down on the roof and place a cigarette in between my teeth "You know him?" My cast mate says playing her character Lara.

I shake my head and exhale and watch Ace but his character name Elliot.

"Yeah, Not well. He's in a couple of my classes." I face to Lara "Why?"

"He's trouble Mina, He burned down Matt's house." I nod and slightly smile "No no no, Don't smile."

"You know i like trouble Lara." I bring the cigarette back to my lips.

"Not that kind of trouble." Lara shakes her head. "Don't fall for troubled people, He's the kind of person to hurt you and you never get over. You don't try with people like that."

"CUT." The director yells.