𝟕𝟐 || 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

SAGE DIAZ

I wake up to Jeans loud snoring and by the looks of it Ace has too "Did you get a good sleep?" I ask him.

He smiles and nods "Besides Jeans loud snoring over here."

I laughed. We both get up and throw on our clothes. "You know we have to go see Liam today and our team?"

"Yeah i think they've been secretly working on the secret movie for months now." He says as he grabs his car keys off the bench.

My jaw drops "What? Really?"

Ace nods.

We head out to the car and Ace smiles to me as we get in "You look beautiful."

I lean over and kiss his cheek. One of his hands are on the wheel and the other on my thigh. I lean over to him as he's driving and i start kissing Aces neck.

I started getting more intense and my hand rose up his shirt. "I want you so bad right now." I mumble.

"Fuck." He said as i started unbuckling his belt. "Baby i'm driving, Are you sure?"

I look up at him as i pull it out and smile as i nod. I arched my back as i sucked his cock putting my hand around the base and lightly pumping it.

His bottom lip hooked between his teeth as i start sucking his cock quicker.

"Fuuuuckk." He said under his breathe as i drew him deeper into my lips. My pussy clenched to the sound of his voice and hearing him enjoy it.

He gripped onto my hair and pressed me down forcing me to take him deeper, I slightly gag but don't stop. Tears start to form in my eyes and i keep going. "Sage.." He groaned.

His cum shoots in my throat and drips down my mouth, I give him a smile and lick the cum off my lips.

"Your so perfect." He stares at me.

"Keep your eyes on the road." I chuckle. He moves his eyes to the road. "Look at that, We're here."

He zips up his zipper and we both get out of the car walking into the building "Late?" Liam looks at us and taps his foot.

I go to say something but Liam interrupts me "Actually i'm not going to be mad.. Because your probably going to be mad at us for what we did and that's fine." Liam says holding his hands up and rushing to the office.

"You know what, I think your right. They probably have been planning the movie." I look at Ace with a smile on my face but annoyed with Liam and the whole team still.

"I'm always right amore." He kissed my cheek bone. We sat down "So what is it?"

Liam looked at the others then at us "So.. About Ace and Sage part two."

"Told you." Ace looked at me with a grin and a massive "told you so" look on his face.

Liam shakes his head "Anyways like i was saying, There is a part two.. We already finished everything- The writing the set is done everything is finished."

"I didn't know you'd be finished this quick. Wow."

"We're impressive i know." Liam smirked as he took a sip of his coffee.