𝟏𝟓 || 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬

SAGE DIAZ

I squeeze Aces fist and he lets out a deep breathe "Didn't need to get all angry there." His friend said. I could see the anger was building up.

"So, Ace how was you're weekend.. What are you doing this weekend?" Liara fluttered her eyelashes and touched his knee again.

I roll my eyes "Get you're hand off my knee." Ace demanded. My eyes widen with shock, I thought he liked her? I mean it was common respect.

Everyone started to throw up, Greening out and doing all sorts of things. "Oh my god so gross, Right Ace?" Liara asked him.

I roll my eyes and Ace looks over to me "We will get going." He nodded, Leaving Liara with a frown.

"I can't believe you like.. Her." I burst out laughing as soon as we get into the car.

"Shut up." He laughed.

**

We finally arrive back to the dorms and i go to my dorm room and see people waiting out front of my door. I hope i'm not in trouble. "Hello?"

"Oh Sage! We need to have a very important conversation with you." A man i didn't know said, He was tall and wearing a suit, Next to a lady who was wearing a black dress with a fancy jacket. They looked very businesslike. What if they're expelling me?

"We would like to meet you in this room at this time." The woman handed me a letter and i nodded.

The minutes went by and i went into the room, The meeting they wanted to have with me was in the office. I don't see why they couldn't of just said that.

I sit down "We are waiting for one more person." He nodded. I was confused, One more person for what?

Ace sits beside me and my eyes widen, I look back at the people "What's going on?"

"You both have a opportunity given from us." The man looked over to the woman and waited for her to speak.

"The opportunity is, We need you two to work in the office for us. It's a really big pay, We've been told you're both incredibly smart and we need you at the work place, Working for us and making it a healthy work environment." She smiled sitting down in the chair in front of us.

A smile grows on my face "That's amazing!"

"What do you mean help create healthy work environment?" Ace asks

"Well, Everyone is working so hard that they put work before they're relationships and from what we've been told you both are in a really healthy relationship."

"And we need you two to help them show, Relationships can do in the work place." He slid us a piece of paper with the information.

"Get back to us by tomorrow morning." She walked off with him leaving us in this room alone.

"Ace.. What do we do?" I ask confused, If one of us don't go none of us do. It's a big job offer.

"We're going to go Sage."

"We're not even together.."

"We will pretend to be, Like we have been doing here everyday. Besides we will be getting paid so much for it." He shrugged then smiled. He was right.

This was a big offer and we had to take it, Even if we don't get along in reality, We can take a couple hours and pretend to.

"Okay let's do it." I smile and give him a excited hug, Him holding me in his arms.

"Let's go tell them now." We run to the parking lot "Wait!" They wait and wait for us.

"We will do it." I look at Ace then look at them with a big smile on my face.

"Fantastic! Thanks for telling us, We expect you to be there tomorrow. This address." She passed me a card.

I smile and walk with Ace back to the college, I follow him to his dorm. "So what are we going to do?"

"You already know Bambi." He rolled his eyes, Jumping onto the couch.

"No like, Will we still be going to college?"
Silence fills the room.

"Then we should get a house? It's not like we wont be able to afford it.. The money they're offering is crazy, Everyone who works for them are like millionaires , I know some people that work there." He said, It made me so happy to know i'd be stable with money and actually be able to afford good things.

"Who knew something good would come from us pretending to be together." I laugh.

"We're going to be living together you know that right?" He raised his eyebrows.

I stand up and gasp "What?! You're joking... I'm not living with you! You'll drive me crazy."

"Well we have to, The reason they're giving us the job, Is because they think we are together.. Don't you think they'll be a little suspicious if we aren't living together?" He makes a good point. But i don't know how i'll manage.

"Fine. Separate bedrooms." I stand up, Eyeing him.

He scoffs "Really? Couples are supposed to sleep in the same bed you know."

"I'm serious." I cross my arms.

"Fine." He moans disappointed.

**

I wake up to Ace tapping me on the shoulder "Wake up Bambi."

I flinch "What the hell?"

"Todays the day." He went into my closet grabbing out clothes and putting them next to me on my bed.

"I'm so tired." I sit up from my bed exhausted and half asleep.

"Get changed, I'll meet you in the car." He said closing the door behind him.

Everything comes to realisation what's happening and i get a burst of energy.

I finish getting ready and run to the car "Took you long enough." He whispers.

"I didn't take that long, Could've woken me up earlier." I scoff.

"I tried but you punched me." He laughs. He's driving there and we arrive at the massive building, Fancy cars parked out the front and people wearing expensive outside.

"Oh my god." My jaw drops and so does Ace, Our eyes explore this place and we can't believe this is real.

"This, This is going to be the best thing that happens to us." I smile looking over to him.

He opens the door for me "Well let's go in."