𝟐𝟓 || 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥

SAGE DIAZ

Josie takes out a deep breathe "He likes you, He told me.. Accidentally."

I gasp and stand up "What? I told you to leave this alone Josie! He doesn't like me!"

"He said so though!" Josie shouted grabbing onto my shoulders.

"Trust me, He doesn't." I take another sip of my hot chocolate.

"Well i've got to go to college now you know.. Something you can't relate to because you're like rich now." She walked out the door and i couldn't stop thinking about it.

Did he like me? I don't know. This all really confused me, Why would he? How could u like someone then treat them so horrible it doesn't make sense.

I all into our bedroom to see his bare chest laying on our bed "What's up?" He asked confused as why i was just standing there.

"Josie said you like me.. I don't know it's stupid." I cross my arms nervously and not surprised but disappointed look comes across his face.

He shakes his head "I don't."

I start to feel embarrassed "Glad to know you feel the same way." I nod then turn around "Then how do you feel for me?" I couldn't just leave it at that, I needed to know.

He sighed and replied with a late response "I don't like you Sage. For fuck sake!" He stood up shouting.

"You didn't have to act like that.. All i wanted to know is if you still hated me." I scratch my head.

He started clenching his jaw "You shouldn't be trusting you're little friend Josie."

"You know what i'm sick and tired of you, You just keep confusing me, You do all these things that confuse me, One minute you hate me next you're trying to fuck me.. Hurry up and pick!" I shout pushing his chest.

He doesn't flinch and moves closer towards me "You want me to say it? Fine, I want you. I really fucking want you. Is that what you wanted to hear?" He shouted back.

I stare into his eyes and his lips crashed onto mine breaking the rules. "You weren't supposed to do that." I say as he slides his tongue into my mouth "Fuck fake relationships, I want to feel you're lips on mine." He mumbles.

We kiss so passionately, Hungry and desperate. As soon as his lips crashed onto mine we lost every ounce of control we had.

We tear off each others clothes without breaking part of our kiss, Tossing them on the floor. He's about to put it in and i look up at him, I could see desire in his eyes as he met my gaze.

Our tongues dancing with each other and his hands rolling up my thighs as he pounds into me "Ace." I moan loudly as he fucks me. I dig my nails into his back, He let out a groan at me digging my nails into his back.

He begins fucking me harder and his grip on my hips get tighter "You're mine." He whispered.

"Oh my god.. Ace." I couldn't stop moaning, The way he made me feel, I whimper as he fucks me harder and i can feel my orgasm coming.

He puts his lips back on mine as i cum around his dick, I moan into his mouth. "You broke the rules."

"I know." He whispers staring into my eyes. His arms wrap around my tightly and i enjoy the moment.

"What does this mean?" I ask confused.

"It means i do like you." He kissed my cheek bone "I like all of you." His kisses moved to my chin and i smile.

The door opens and Josie walks in "Oh shit." She gasp and then closes the door.

Ace grunts "Why is she here?"

"I don't know." I get up and start getting changed.

I leave the room to go talk to Josie. "Josie? What the hell!" I snap.

"I'm sorry." She puts her hands up "But seriously i don't think you should be getting with him..."

I roll my eyes and scoff "You just tried to get us to yesterday so what's you're point?"

"Look he's Ace.. I had a thought about it and knowing him he will hurt you, Again and again like he always has." She holds my hand.

I yank my hand from her "Just stop Josie." My mind did go to what if she wants him, I know it's bad but would i be surprised? No because she's done it before.

"I'm sorry okay." She sits down and looks up to me "I just don't want you to get hurt."

You hurt me.
"Well i'm fine okay, Just go i'll see you tomorrow or something." I cross my arms and try avoid looking at her.

"Okay." She breathes out leaving.

"What was that about?" Ace asked as his hands wrapped around my waits.

"She thinks you'll hurt me." I turn around and face him.

His eyes move from mine and to the ground, He doesn't say anything. "Ace?" I ask confused "Are you okay?"

"Yeah i am, I'm just going to go to the store." He kissed my forehead then got in his car and left.

Knocks start banging on the door "I'll get it." I moan. I grab his shirt and put it on.

"Wait." He kisses me and smiles.

I smile back and walk to the door, Feeling butterflies.

I open the door and it's a woman i don't know "I think you have the wrong house."

I'm about to close the door but she stops me "Wait!" She looks around behind me "Does Ace live here?"

"Uh why?" I voiced with concern and confusion.

"He's my boyfriend." She gave a fake smile and rolled her eyes.

"Boyfriend..?" I say, My heart dropping and my breathing starts speeding up.

"Yes my boyfriend, We're engaged." She said showing off her ring.

Did i just sleep with a man who has a fiancé?

My eyes become glossy and i become speechless, My mind goes foggy and all my thoughts fuse into one.

Do i even know him?
Did i just ruin someone's relationship?
Josie was right.
I knew he could never be capable of caring for someone.
After all these years of him making me feel like shit, I thought he changed but he didn't.
I feel like a fool.