~ Seven

~~~

"Shit." Today was definitely not going to be a good day. Your head throbbed and your entire body was stiff. The sound of traffic was louder than usual. Were people busier at this time?

Your eyes were still adjusting to the light, so you kept them slightly shut. For some odd reason, your body was cold as if you weren't wearing enough layers.

You sat up. Rubbing your eyes you softly called, "Arlo, what time is it?"

You were met by complete silence. There was no notice that he would be busy, so what could he possibly be doing? He never ignores you like this.

Opening your eyes but squinting them, you saw the familiar figure of your AI. The frown on your face was evident, but it changed when you noticed the awkward look on his. He pointed at something beside you and confused, you turned your head in that direction.

Your vision cleared a bit more and what you saw almost made you choke on air.

Why is there a naked guy sleeping next to you?

He slept soundly on his stomach, hugging the pillow below him with his back facing you. His back has several claw marks that appeared to be recent. You couldn't see his face but that fluffy brown hair jogged your memory. In that moment, your jaw dropped.

You looked down at yourself and realized that your own body was bare naked. And based off of the soreness you felt—specifically down below—it didn't take you long to connect the dots and remember the events from last night.

"Ngh... tell me if it hurts."

"Oh stop being a pussy, Miguel!"

"Are you fucking with me right now?" You had sex with Miguel O'hara.

This situation gave you plenty of mixed feelings. You couldn't lie, it felt great. And it was with a man who had the body of a Greek god. The issue was that you really shouldn't be doing this.

It wasn't your first time. It's just that hitting it off with a stranger wasn't the best idea. You tend to be really 'dangerous' when you go that far. But this one was gorgeous. You didn't know how to act.

You focused on the claw marks on his back and winced.

"It was supposed to be one drink." You scolded yourself.

Since you were already awake, you decided to get up and going. Except the second you tried to stand, your legs failed you and you fell to the floor with a loud thump. It didn't wake Miguel up, but the curse that you let out definitely did.

You heard a groan and then a second of shuffling. Before you knew it, Miguel looked over the edge of the bed. He stared down at you with his tired look.

"You alright?"

You glared at him, "No, I'm not."

He gave you a smug look with his chin in his palm which only made you more annoyed. "Was that my fault?"

"I don't want to hear anything from the guy who was begging me to suck him dry a few hours ago." You retaliated. The amount of marks on his upper body was much greater than yours. You probably had most of the control in the beginning.