Prologue

Kim Rok Soo couldn't believe his predicament. Waking up in an Otome game as one of the side villains destined for a horrible death was certainly not what he had planned for his day. He couldn't help but cringe at the thought of his impending doom on every single route.

Taking a deep breath, he tried to calm himself and take stock of the situation. The mirror reflected the handsome face of Cale Henituse, the troublemaker with the trashy personality he was supposed to portray. At least he had a good-looking appearance, he mused.

Kim knew he needed to figure out what was going on and what he could do to avoid his inevitable demise. He walked over to his desk, hoping to find some clues or information that might help him navigate this strange new world. Fortunately, he found some spare notebooks in one of the drawers, which he eagerly grabbed.

With the notebook in hand, Kim began jotting down everything he could remember about the game. He needed to gather as much information as possible to make sense of his situation and hopefully find a way to change his fate.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Game: Birth of the Silent Hero - An Otome Game

Plot: In the world of Roan Academy, the unnamed girl with her modest Holy Magic finds herself transferred in the middle of the year. Her arrival is met with disdain from her classmates due to her commoner background and the perceived weakness of her Holy Magic, even though Holy Magic is considered both rare and formidable, even in its weakest form. As the story unfolds, players must make choices that will determine the direction of the narrative. These choices will lead to one of six possible routes, each with its own unique twists and turns. The unnamed girl, guided by the player's decisions, has the potential to transform from a silent victim into a silent hero, influencing the lives and fates of those around her in this intriguing Otome game.

Main Character: Based entirely on the player's choice, she possesses weak holy magic and is a girl.

Cale Henituse: The eldest son of the Henituse family, Cale has been cast aside from inheriting the family's fortune in favor of his stepbrother, Basen. Throughout the game, he serves as a small-time antagonist, frequently causing trouble for the main character. His path takes a dark turn when, at the game's midway point, he meets a gruesome and painful fate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Rok Soo closed the notebook, feeling a mixture of frustration and resignation. He gazed out at the sunset, longing for a return to his normal life in Seoul, Korea, hoping that the bizarre situation he found himself in would somehow resolve itself by the next day.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, he allowed himself a moment of quiet reflection. He could only hope that his predicament would change and that he'd wake up in his own bed back home.

The next morning, Kim Rok Soo opened his eyes to find himself still trapped in the same room. The realization hit him like a ton of bricks: he was stuck in this Otome game, and to make matters worse, he was now inhabiting the role of Cale Henituse.

"F***," he muttered, unable to contain his frustration. This was certainly not the outcome he had hoped for.

With a heavy sigh, he resigned himself to his new reality. Kim Rok Soo could only hope that living the life of Cale wouldn't turn out to be a living hell and that perhaps he could use his knowledge of the game to his advantage in this strange and unfamiliar world.