EP 2/20 Finale: Question 200 (Special)

Start from the beginning

DM10 F(Y/N): I believe my future will be unpredictable from being part of Super Mario Bro as their adopted Sister. But I wouldn't have it any other way from how much I love my brothers & having the family that I always wanted. And plus, I'm gotta have a wedding to become my 2 girlfriends, Ruby & Yang wife so my future is more brighter than ever before! *Blush* No doubt that I'm gotta make love with my 2 lovely wives. 

G35 (Y/N): *Smile* Well, future is still ahead for me & my boyfriend, Jaune. I believe I can see us having a happy & lovely time together. I WILL always be there for my love & keep him happy forever. I will keep that promise for Pyrrha Niko.

DW F(Y/N): The future I believe in is what I'm gotta MAKE it happen for my family with my 4 adopted children. My TRUE path of recovery will be the result of getting the help I TRULY need from my traumas with my new friends & loved one. 

DMG25 F(Y/N): The future that is await for me is for giving my 2 adopted children a life to be very happy for. Sapphire & Brian mean everything to me & hopefully I'll give them the family they can truly love forever. That is the one thing in my mind right now.

 That is the one thing in my mind right now

(Minus the oh sorry gonna retype it.)

GachaClubDefender5: Next question is from BluEmber469 along with this person OC, Ember. 

-Ember Question-

 What you think of the questions me and the other people asked you?

-Question end-

G64 F(Y/N): *Smile* We think the questions that you & the other have ask been wonderful & great!

G40 F(Y/N): *Smile* And beside the point of Ask The MultiGachaverse to getting to know us & the difference between each other of our life & adventures. But also, to have good time. 

DMG50 F(Y/N): Sure, that their rules that need to be applies from what our Creator CAN'T do from working alone & making sure that it's a FULL QNA Book but also try his best to make it possible on which question can be answer & if not try his best to help fit it.

DMG10 F(Y/N): There many more to ask questions on for the other to answer for. 

G35 (Y/N): Both people & their version of the characters along with their OCS are always free to leave question for us to happily answer. 

DW F(Y/N): No matter what, answering question from you all is always the best time in this QNA Books. 

DMG25 F(Y/N): We wouldn't have it any other way. Like always just enjoy yourself when asking questions even if sometimes it leads to the Creator making sure it always to answer & approve from the rule.

GachaClubDefender5: *Smile* Alrighty & next up we have a reaction video that BluEmber469 want to show & is a sequel to the last one BluEmber469 show. This video is call Bowser vs Eggman & is by scotthedog1 animation.