Chapter 13

Mina POV

"The doctrine of precedent is a key point in law, this means all like-cases will be-"

I rested my head on my palm staring at the board, I had my pen in my other hand and wrote down notes about the lesson. Yes, it was boring but I needed to get these points down

It was hard to study law so early in the morning, especially since I spent last night thinking about the boxer.

How she held me closer to her, how I felt the warmth radiate from our closeness, how we kissed each other as if it was our right.

I shook my head to get rid of any thoughts about her, I'm in class, I need to focus.

My phone lit up indicating I had gotten a text, I excitedly opened it think it was from the blonde. But was snapped back to reality upon looking at the name.

Bam: hey baby

let me take you out tonight

A text like this from the boy would normally make me smile, make me happy. But for whatever reason, I didn't feel that. I did feel a bit happy but slightly annoyed. God, you're terrible Mina, this is your boyfriend you're talking about.

Me: sounds good babe

what time?

Bam: 7pm?

Me: perfect

ill see u then

I set my phone down and I closed my eyes for a brief moment. I thought back to the conversation I had with Sana

"I've never really liked Bambam. He's too cocky and then acts like a good little boy in front of you"

What'd she mean by that? Bambam and I haven't really dated for long but he's sweet to me, most of the times anyway.

But I need to focus on this class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You like the place?" Bambam asked as he poured me a glass of wine. We sat in a nice candle lit dinner at a fancy restaurant. 

A/N: Mina's outfit ^

Bambam wore a tight-fitted black polo with grey dress pants two buttons were undone to display his gold chain