Chapter 10

Chaeyoung POV

"The human body has the ability to heal itself. Things such as infections, sicknes-"

I mentally groaned, I'm in health class and I'm as bored as ever. I looked at my book, gazing at the doodles I've created out of boredom.

I stared out the window

"Tell me, Chaeng, what do you want?"

Mina's voice echoed throughout my head. Fuck, I shouldn't be thinking about this.

FLASHBACK - In Chaeyoung's POV

"I'll see you around?" Mina turned back to look at me

The painful erection forming in my pants hindered me from trying to act completely normal, "yeah", was all I could bring myself to say

I watched as Bambam held Mina's waist with his arm and walked away with her.

Before leaving he gave me a quick nod before turning back around. The sight of the two together, leaving together, being so close to each other. It bothered me, even though it shouldn't.

I watch as the two disappeared into the night, leaving me alone with the darkness, the breeze and an empty glass. I looked down and it seems that my erection wasn't going to go down anytime soon.

I sighed and quickly washed up the empty glass and made sure everything was turned off before making my way back to the house.

I opened the front door open to be met with more darkness, the moonlight illuminated very little through the curtain-free windows, but thankfully I could see the path to my room.

--------------

I shut my bedroom door quietly, then laid in bed.

I was still fucking hard, and I couldn't sleep it off. I sighed, knowing what I'd have to do.

I didn't often jerk off, I didn't need to, let's just say I always had a helping hand, mouth or... you know. That makes me sound like a fuckboy, but hey, I've had my fair share of flings and one night stands, hasn't everybody?

I walked over to my bathroom and grabbed lotion, setting it aside on my bedside table. I applied some onto my erect dick and hand, and began pumping slowly.

After some time, my thoughts began drifting to her, Mina

"God, you're so big"

I heard Mina's voice, I softly moaned, imagining that the girl was here... with me.

My hand sped up, and after a couple minutes, I came all over my stomach.

Panting, I grabbed a tissue from the bedside table and wiped it all off before getting up and taking a shower.

I laid awake with my head resting on my arms staring at the ceiling. I couldn't stop thinking about Mina. How could she be Bambam's girlfriend? How could I have not known?

I groaned, I really fucked up didn't I, this is my stepbrother's girlfriend, I can't pull shit like this on him, I mentally facepalmed myself.

But Mina didn't exactly make it easy for me either, I knew she was teasing me, and I gave in, ugh, this is so annoying and confusing.

I turned my head to my phone. Should I text her? No, Chaeyoung, no I can't, this is wrong, so so wrong. But I found myself craving for more.

I turned away from the phone and shut my eyes, leaving all of today's problems for tomorrow.