The Reveal

Tzuyu POV

"Ohhhhh, shit"

I looked at her, eyes full of confusion, I was tired of this "Sana, what is it, tell me" I searched for an answer in her eyes. 

She looked down before turning to me, "you know how Mina has a boyfriend", I looked at her, head tilted, "yes?", she sighed "Mina's boyfriend... is Chaeyoung's step brother"

My eyes widened with shock, Bambam? He's Mina's boyfriend? How did he manage that? Visible shock was evident in my face, seeing this Sana continued "I didn't realise up until now" she sighed.

"Oh god, Chaeyoung is sooo fucked" I made sure to emphasis the "so", now it was her turn to be confused "what?". "Let's just say... she can be one of playful nature too" I looked at her, she surprisingly understood and put her head down on the crook of my neck.

"I should tell Chae" I pulled out my phone and sent her a text, a bunch of texts actually. After the conversation I had with her today, I needed to let her know what was coming her way. When she didn't reply instantly to the 6 messages I sent her, I started calling her, but to no avail, she didn't answer either, I groaned in frustration.

"Baby don't bother" Sana pat my chest, I looked at her, "I needa tell Chae, she should know" I explained, "we should have come to this conclusion earlier, because I'm pretty sure that've already found out right about now" she checked the time.

"Huh? what do you mean by that?" I questioned, "Mina said she's meeting her boyfriend's family tonight, that means she must have found out already" Sana sighed, although she could come off as careless, she knew, no, we both knew, we were already too late.

"Goddamn it" I muttered under my breath, Sana lifted her head off my chest and held my face, "I know it's messy but we'll see how it turns out okay?" she cooed, and I nodded, she planted a firm kiss on my lips but I took a hold of her waist to kiss her longer.

She smiled into the kiss and I slid my tongue over her lower lip, getting the signal, she opened her mouth, allowing for my tongue to enter. God, we were making out on the park bench and it all I could feel were sparks.

She pulled away for a brief second "why don't we celebrate us tonight?" she husked into my ear before biting it, I tighten my grip on her waist, "house keys?" I looked at her, she smiled and showed me her keys and I took them and she stood up and pulled me along, we were searching for my car. Fuck yes, I was gonna get some tonight.

Mina POV

I sat on the couch rubbing my hands together to ease my worries. I was meeting his parents, his family for god's sake, of course I was little uneasy, who wouldn't be?

I looked at the pictures that hung on the wall, it was a photo of me graduating high school with my parents behind me, we were all smiling. Looking at the photo made me smile too, my parents loved me, I always knew that, they always made sure that I knew that. Life is just unfair and my parents had to work... a lot.

I couldn't even complain because the work they did saved people's lives, my dad literally saves peoples lives and mom made sure people got justice. I always admired them for that and supported them wholeheartedly, but that doesn't mean I don't miss them being around.

For some reason, the thought of the girl oddly appeared in my head, I smiled at the distant memory of her, I contemplated texting her, maybe I should ask when she's free, I liked that idea and I picked up my phone. 

As I was going to unlock it, a text popped up, it was from Bambam

BAM

Bam: hey babe