Chapter 13: Peaceful Resolutions

Start from the beginning

Susanoo resembles a young man with long and spiky black hair and gold eyes. He is always dressed in what appears to be 19th Century Chinese armour. It consists of five parts-the white undergarment, the gold pauldrons, the gold and red vest, gold arm bracers, and gold and white pants.

"I believe you two know why you have been called here, right?" Amaterasu asked in a serious tone, as Susanoo and Tsukuyomi gave nods, they were aware of Malak's attacks, and how much the Youkai Faction was devastated by them

"I wish I could fight Malak, he seems strong!" Susanoo exclaimed, showing his Battle Maniac nature, which caused Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi to glare at Susanoo, to which Tsukuyomi spoke with a sigh.

"He can beat you in a minute Susanoo..." Tsukuyomi was aware of what Malak was capable of as he was able to go toe to toe with Shiva, one of the Top 10 strongest beings. This caused even Susanoo to lose his nature, and revert back to normal.

"Either way, what should we do? We can't just stand here and do nothing right?" Amaterasu asked her fellow gods, she may not like them, but she had no choice, they had to work together.

"He can go toe to toe with Shiva, and I believe that he can even handle Vishnu and Brahma without a problem" Tsukuyomi spoke with deep thought, he wasn't happy with Malak's assault on Grigori causing it to be near extinct. The Fallen Angels are as good as gone, and soon several others will be as well.

"Then, are you asking us to wait till he wipes us out!?" Amaterasu exclaimed with anger in her voice, as Tsukuyomi shook his head and responded

"No....we need to train ourselves, we have no other choice, Malak is strong but he is not invincible, no one is" Tsukuyomi responded to his sister in a calm manner, to which Amaterasu calmed down, after which he asked, "Speaking of which how is that Fox Yasaka doing?"

"Not good, that is all I can say" Amaterasu spoke with sadness, Dai Hyoudou's betrayal had broken her for the first few days, she managed to regain her mental state, but she had become cold and distant, almost hating anyone that tried to ask her out. "She is getting slightly better, as she is still the same cold and distant person, a while back, but she is more understanding now, although I doubt she would take any dates..."

"It was to be expected, and do you think Issei Hyoudou will help us?" Sussano asked the others, to which Tsukuyomi shook his head and responded

"No...I don't think he will." Tsukuyomi's tone was full of sadness, as Amaterasu looked away, like several others they believed the wrong brother and this was a consequence of their action, there was nothing they could do.

Opening Start

Issei is walking across the fields.
Malak is surrounded by the burning remains of Grigori

Issei and Nyx are seen side by side looking at the screen.
A book shows up, as Issei comes in his Strongest Red Dragon Armor.
Dai Hyoudou is seen with a sinister smirk, with Rias standing next to him.