12:30/pt:2

Jennie and Rosé were sleeping peacefully as it's 4:30 in the morning and rest of them where cleaning the mess that those two scardy cats have made yesterday.

"I'm so tired" Jin said taking seat.
"I never thought that taking care of two fully grown women will be this hard" Jungkook continued.
"Even Ha-Eun didn't bothered me this much" Lisa said.

Sun was now peeking through the window and disturbing Chaennie's sleep they woke up feeling fresh. And went downstairs to find it's 7 in the morning and everyone were sleeping.

Jin was sleeping on the ground and Jisoo kept her head on his chest. Jungkook slept spreading his legs while Lisa was on couch. Taehyung was sleeping on another couch hugging pillows. Jimin was on the floor it seems he fell down while sleeping on chair.

Jennie went towards Jisoo ans wake her up while Chae woke up Lisa. Later boys woke up.
Taehyung came towards Jennie and asked if she slept well and Jennie nodded.
Taehyung was about to walk she held his wrist and Said thank you. On which he just smiled and patted her head.

Chaelisa gave her teasing smile while Jisoo was massaging Jins shoulder.
"Looks everything is fine between you two" Lisa said to Jisoo who shook her head as no.
"Don't lie unnie I saw it" Rosé said.
"Whatever"

......

It's night again...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

12:15...

(Think it's 12:15)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Think it's 12:15)

No source of light...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.