leave

Jennie woke up early in the morning and saw that it was 4:39 in the more. She tried to sleep again but it was impossible for her to do so. Their Interaction with boys didn't allowed her to sleep. She decided to take a walk.

She changed her pj's into a jogging suit and went downstairs and to her surprise Jisoo was opening the main door in her jogging suit too. She was about to approaches her.

"Unnies you awake?" Lisa asked

"No we are sleeping by standing here" She replied "wait what are you two doing in this early morning?" She asked to Rosé and Lisa who were also awake.

"Let's jog together then" Jisoo said opening the door wide open and stepping outside. It was a little bit cold outside as it rained before. They all went to jog.

After 2 rounds of their vast garden Jisoo and Jennie sat on the bench panting. "Come on unnies it just 2 round and you were out of breath" Lisa complained but the death glares of her unnie made her to pull Rosé and start jogging.

"Unnie I'm afraid to meet them again" Jennie said and Jisoo understood that about whom Jennie is talking. "How can we face them" Rosé asked taking seat beside Jennie.

"And what about our kids?" Jisoo too asked as Lisa took seat beside her and leaned her head against Jisoo's shoulder.

"We should hide them unnie I don't want them to take our kids away" Lisa said.
Jennie and Chae agreed by nodding and Jisoo too agreed saying they will.

"Let's go I will be late" Jennie said standing "from when you guys will join the company?" She asked three they said from next week they will. And now Jennie is getting ready for Gucci.

Jennie reached her company. And before her department she went to canteen for a coffee.

"Hello Jennie Good Morning"
"Good morning Dahyun" Dahyun approach her with her coffee they went to their respective department after talking and discussing something related to their work.

Dahyun said that they will get leave on this Saturday. She was very happy thinking that. She thought she would spend time with her sisters and kids. Tae-Min and Tae-Hee too should get their mother's company.

She called Jisoo and said that they can go mall for shopping this Saturday and later they can eat something in restaurant. And Jisoo agreed and said to others and everyone were really very happy and excited for tomorrow as today it's Friday.

"Why are you smiling?" Dahyun asked as she was smiling. Looking at her tablet.
"Oh Dahyun nothing just I can't wait for tomorrow's holiday" She said.

"Well Jennie I don't think he will give you leave for Tomorrow" She said pointing towards Taehyung's cabin. Jennie's smile dropped as she heard Dahyun's words.
"And why?" Jennie asked.

"Because you have more work to do before deadline and all the best for that I would be going"

Saying this Dahyun walked away and Jennie was really very sad.

She reached Taehyung's cabin and knocked. After 3 sec he said come in and she walked in.

"Tae-- I mean Mr. Kim I have completed these designs will you please check" She said handling her tablet. He took it and checked.. Jennie's phone rang. She looked at Taehyung and he said she can answer.

Wae unnie??

Jennie, can you please tell me where are we going tomorrow?

Ahh... Unnie about that I'm sorry I don't think I can make it

But Jen you promised and kids are very happy.
I don't wanna ruin their mood.

But unnie I don't think I can get any leave tomorrow. I'm sorry I'm not a good sister.