still hate you

"Minyoung wake up don't you wanna have dinner?" Chaeyoung asked her daughter who just slept after reaching their new house.

"Five more minutes please mom" She said pulling her blanket up.
"Okay than I will eat your dinner too you didn't left any other choices for me" Saying this Chae was about to open the door.

"Wait don't you dare you eat my food mom you can eat daddy not my food" She said throwing her blanket away and ran downstairs.

Jimin who was listening to their talk went towards Rosé and pulling her closer by her waist.
"Wanna eat me?" He whispered in her eae which clearly affected her.

But she just controlled it and pushed him away. "I don't like rotten food" Saying this she walked away.

....

Jisoo was preparing dinner for all of them when she felt pair of hands snaking her waist. She pushed him back.

She pointed knife in her hands to him. "Don't touch me" She said and started cutting veggies. Jin who was totally amused by his wife's sweet behavior changed into bitter stood there before deciding to help her.

"I can do it all by myself" She said and took pan away from him. Suddenly she cut her finger.

"See if you have let me help it won't have happened. It's bleeding Jichu. You just need to focus on one thing" He scolded in rap.
"Let me treat it" He said and pulled her to his room.

"I can do it by myself" She repeated it again but this time he didn't let her to do anything.

"Mom Dad are you to doing something like romance?" Jae-jin asked who was looking at His dad pulling His mom to room and His mother's resists and him scolding her.

"No" Jisoo said glaring Jin and Jae.

"Take rest I will prepare dinner" He said walking away.
"I just got a minor injury and I can cook" She said but before she could say anything he locked her and Jae in and went downstairs.

.....

Lisa and Ha-Eun were swinging at their backyard.

"Mom do you like dad?" Ha-Eun asked making Lisa to stop swinging and looking at her.

"And why are you asking Eun" She asked to the little figure beside her.

"Because married couple love each other and you two married right" Ha-Eun asked still swinging.

"Who thought you this?"
"Kristen"
He was her playschool mate back in New Zealand.

"Today's kids are a step ahead doll" Said Jungkook walking towards them and taking Ha-Eun on his lap and swinging with her.

"Did I asked your opinion?" She asked walking inside the house.

"You didn't answered Her question" He said referring to his daughter's question before.

"Well it's bad manners to hear someone's talk and I don't love you and we aren't a married couple don't forget that we divorced before your second marriage"

"I didn't married her we aren't couple Lisa. Besides I only love you my doll" He said.

"Jungkook I think it's enough means enough I don't wanna bring the past up" She said.

She walked away.

"Dad won't she love you?" Eun asked.
"She don't now but soon will don't worry baby"

"Daddy loves mommy right dad?" She asked.

"Always and daddy loves little Ha-Eun too" He said and walked inside with Ha-Eun in his arms.

.....

At dining table..

"Jisoo unnie it's amazing" Lisa said eating her first bite.
"It's not me who prepared it"
"Then"

"It was prepared by the world wide chef Jin" He said sending chef's kiss.
"It's amazing" Lisa said not wanting to spoil the mood.

"Tastes nice uncle Jin" Minyoung said.
"It feels so luxurious" Jae said
"We should not talk while eating right Tae-Min oppa?" Ha-Eun asked only to realize that Tae-Min wasn't with them.

"I forgot about it" She said..

"Baby Eun misses her oppa" Minyoung said hugging her.
"These girls" Jae said putting his palm to his forehead.

"Jae you are just 5 don't behave like 55" Minyoung said.

.....

"Let's sleep then" Jungkook said after walking with kids after dinner.
Girls were sitting on bench and chit chatting.

"We will be sleeping in guest room" Lisa said standing up.
"Why?" Jimin asked.
"Because we want to" Rosé said.

"Mom I wanna sleep with dad" Minyoung said.
"Okay you can" Rosé said.
"I mean I wanna sleep with you two"
"Minyoung you are old enough to sleep seperate" Rosé said.

"So that you can have fun with me" Jimin said luckily nobody heard except Rosé who kicked his legs.

"Mommy please"
"Please"
"You are my beautiful mom"
"Please I want daddy and mommy"
"Let's sleep together mom"
"Please mommy"

They were about to cry but before they can girls agreed to sleep together.

......

Hello.

Thnx for 3000+ readings and 250+votes.
Thnx for your support.
Please support me in future too.

Sorry for late update.

I can't able to update daily as my college started and I have to do bunch of work.

Love you all🖤💖

❥❥❥ TAKE TWO WAS AMAJIN RIGHT.... WHAT DO YOU FEEL ABOUT IT ❥❥❥

Thank you 💜