Invitation card

Jisoo's pov....

I'm really very sad and I'm crying secretly as I don't want my sister to lose hope I need to stay strong for them and I will..

If I started crying who will wipe their tears..

Jennie is in depressing and she is not in her right state... She is crying the most. Who will not she is accused as killer.

Thank god that they didn't complain to police.. But I can't trust those three bitches.

Rose and Lisa are too young to get in this problem Lisa is getting divorced before starting of her married life. Rosé need to stay away from her husband.

Is this just because they found us with our exes..

"Unnie eat something you didn't ate anything from yesterday" Lisa said to me as I was deep in my thoughts.

"Have you guys eaten?" I asked even though I know the answer that thhey didn't.

"Not in mood" Jennie said in her coldest voice.

"Let's eat together then" Rosé tried to cheer up.... We know she is foodie she loves food... But know she don't want to eat anything.. She just said those words to make  us eat.

This is what real siblings are......

We were about to eat when an knock is heard.... Lisa opened the door and there was a maid who gave something to Lisa.

"Invitation card" She read and we all looked at her. She handed that to me and I read that....

I was in shock..

Girls asked me the reason...

I said them to read the invitation...

Now...

We have same reaction....

Shocking....

℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘

ཞTO::LEE SIBLINGS...
ཞFROM::KIMS..

ཞ WE GLADLY WANNA WELCOME YOU
ཞ ALL TO OUR BELOVED SON'S
ཞ WEDDING.... WHICH IS IN 15 DAYS..

ཞ PLEASE BE AT THIS WONDERFUL
ཞ OCCASION AND BLESS THE COUPLES
ཞ WITH YOUR PRESENCE...

ཞ                      𝗞𝗜𝗠  𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗞𝗝𝗜𝗡
ཞ                             𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛
ཞ                    𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗔𝗡

ཞ                     
ཞ                    𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞
ཞ                            𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛
ཞ                      𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗭𝗨𝗬𝗨      

ཞ  you are all invited...

ཞ Table::::: :for 4
℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘℘

I can see tears in Lisa's eyes rosé and Jennie was trying to comfort her... Lisa I'm in same state as you little sis... Please be strong for me..... You all are my strength.

I may not shed any tears but I'm broken from inside.

I will be strong for them... For her..

Lisa's pov::::

Seeing your love getting married in front of your own eyes is kinda sad right..

He isn't just my love but my husband and we are not divorced yet he was planning for wedding..

You are so easy to lose Jungle book.

He was my jungle book yesterday and today he is that's bitch's honey.

He moved on so easily but what about me??? I too have heart and feeling he just decided to play with it.

I can hear my heart scattering.. It's painful...
Know I got to know how that glasses vases and those things will feal when Namjoon oppa broke them.

Am I being too sensitive??? Lisa you are not that sensitive you are not fragile..... Remember you are an antifragile...

Jisoo unnie too facing same as me.. She is strong but we know that her beautiful and cheering face is good hiding spot for her sorrows and sadness..

How come she is so good at this.

Anyhow I think I need to move on.

I can't allow them to judge me as a weak person.. I'm the biggest badass here.

I can't worry my sisters I need to be strong for them...

I quickly wiped my tears and smiled at them saying not to worry I'm fine.

"How could they do this?" Cheng asked and she  was angry now.

"Let it be chae" Jisoo unnie said.

"They wanna play with us they can" I said.

"Well baby we are the worst nightmares that they will never forget about" Jennie unnie said.

I just smirked at her sentence as it was a source of energy to me.

Soon the door opens and there enters......

Rosé's pov......

Well Jisoo unnie and Lisa are fine now.. Me and Jennie unnie can't do anything we are sailing in same boat... Which is surrounded by heavy dark clouds...

But one day we will clear it and reach the shore... The shore of happiness and joy.... Just us... LEE SISTERS.

I was about say something just got interrupted by opening door our eyes turned towards that direction.

What the fuck they need now.

Yes it was Mrs. Kim and her soon to be daughter in laws..

"Well hope you got the invitation" Mrs. Kim said staring the card in  Jennie's hand.

"Yes we did" Jennie unnie said just in her cold voice which was a little unfamiliar to Mrs. Kim..

"Where are your manners?" Tzuyu asked.

"Along with yours" Jennie unnie said.

"Stop quarreling will you? And Jennie they are your sisters from now on show some respect" Mrs. Kim said not wanting her daughter in laws to quarrel.

"Same follows with them Mrs. Kim they too need to respect my Sisters" Lisa said.

"Well I have decided that you two can leave on wedding day" She said referring to Jisoo unnie and lisa... "Now go and shop for yourself to your brother in laws wedding" Mrs. Kim said.

We nodded.

Soon she left the room... We saw Tzuyu smirking.. Well I wanna rip that smirk as soon as possible.

Lisa crumpled that card and threw it on her face... Now I'm happy...

Hey guys...

Hope you liked it...

Lee sisters trying their best to stay strong for each other.
Will they keep that up???

To whom you support??? Kims or Lees???

Love you all🖤💖

Thank you💜