unexpected meeting..

After Jennie left...

Jisoo decided to go to groceries. Alone. Because Chae was in charge of kids and Lisa went to nearby shop to buy cake as Minyoung had a sweet tooth.

Jisoo decided to walk to nearby Market. She was enjoying the weather as it was partially sunny and partially cloudy. The clouds covering sun and preventing the sunlight.

She was jumping like butterfly totally enjoying she would loved to jump in the puddle covered with water only if she didn't have wore white boots.

She reached a nearby market after the journey of 20 minutes walk. She walked inside after pulling the door. She took trolley and walked to pick groceries.

She took many green vegetables. Tomatoes.. Many other things.. With ramen.. Cup noodles. And many chocolates for her 5 lil ones with 2 big babies.

She decided to take some more chocolates which were kept at very high rack. She tried to grab that but it was impossible for her height to reach it.

Suddenly she felt something hard behind her back. It's someone's chest and soon that person's hand reached to the chocolate box and soon the box was in the trolley.

"Still short" That person whispers in her ear making her flinch. But it was very easy for her to recognize his voice she turn around and she was correct.

It was her ex-Husband.

"Jin?" She asked almost not excepting him in front of her in a market helping her to get some chocolates for their son.

"Seems my presence surprised you" He sad moving a little away from her because she was a little uncomfortable.

"now what do you want to blame?" She asked with cold hearted.

"I'm sorry Jichu I didn't believed you" He said but stopped when she death glared him.

"You don't have rights to call me by my nickname that was given by my ex husband" She said and walked to counter.

She exited the market and Jin stopped her.

"Let me drop you" He said stretching his hand forward to grab bags from her hand but she yanked.

"Look Jin. For me, you are a complete stranger now. It would be better if you think that too and Don't follow me and don't ever come in my way" She said walking away leaving him standing there looking at her. Until she disappears.

"Jisoo I can't do that. Sorry"

.........

Lisa jumped into her car. And drives to nearby shop.. She entered the shop ringing the bell when she opened the door. The shopkeeper welcomed her with a warm smile which Lisa returned.

"A strawberry cake please" She asked. The shopkeeper told her to wait as they were making some fresh cake.

Lisa took a seat nearby window ordering a milkshake as the shop had a mini cafe inside it. Soon she felt someone's presence in front of her. She didn't spare any glance at that person and focused on the view outside the window with was very beautiful later.

"At least look at me doll" That person spoke which clearly annoyed her. She still didn't spare any glance and she pretend that she didn't heard anyone. Soon her order arrived she smiles at waiter and sipped her milkshake looking down.

"Doll I'm sorry"
"Look Mr. I don't know you and my unnies always thought me not to hang with strangers I clearly avoid them and hope you know that too and I'm not a doll I'm a living human"

Lisa said in one breath and sipped her drink again. But he was in a shock she was very sweet to him but now she was very rude which he thought he deserves after what he did to hurt her.