Bonus

Two years later....

Jennie was doing something in her closet when she felt someone's hands on her waist. Being together for so long it's wasn't difficult to identify his touch.

"Good morning" His morning voice still makes her legs weak. "Good morning Tae" She replied back leaning on his bare chest. He slowly made her to face him.

Leaning...
He was about to kiss her but she placed her palm on her lips. Taehyung groaned and looked at her.

"Morning breathe Tae Go and fresh up" She said keeping her clothes in wardrobe and closing the door. When she closed the door he pinned her to the door.

"First kiss later other works" He said. Jennie sighed. "Okay then close your eyes" She said smiling. Her smile had power to make his day.

"Still shy? Mrs. Taehyung?" He asked amuse by her getting shy after two years.
Jennie nodded a little he chuckled and closed his eyes.

"Don't cheat" Jennie said. She checked if he is cheating or not when she got to know he is not cheating she bent a little and got away from his hold.

When he realized what her wife has done he opened his eyes.. He found Jennie standing at closet's door smiling innocently.

"You cheater" he yelled.
"What do I do" She innocently blinked her eyes.
"Come here and give me a kissy like a good girl" Taehyung said opening his arms.

"Ah uh uh. Catch me if you can" She said.
"What will I get if I catch you?" He asked looking at her.
Jennie puts her finger on her chin and pretend to think something. When she didn't get anything she said..
"Whatever you ask" She said.

Taehyung smirked and agreed.
"Don't back off later Mrs. Taehyung I will get whatever I want" He said.
"First you need to catch me Mr. Taehyung" She said showing her tongue.

"Run as fast as you can Kitten this tiger will catch you in blink of eye" Taehyung said taking a step closer.

Jennie started running she came into their bedroom she was running here and there. As Taehyung he was just walking behind her with his long legs.

As he found Jennie was running a little fast he geared up his speed running behind her. Jennie stood panting and seeing her he too stopped but the bed was middle of them.

Taehyung started to came towards her so she ran to opposite sides.
"Seems Tiger is now old" She said laughing.
"Oh babygirl let me catch you first and I will show you how young I am" He said.

They were running with bed in middle suddenly the door opened and there stood their two little precious gems.

"Mom dad are you playing without us?" Taehee asked with a little pout. Jennie stopped running and went towards her daughter. She was about to kneel in front of her when she felt two arms around her waist. Then she was in air, Taehyung twirled her shouting "Caught you"

"Hey Mr. It's cheating" Jennie said when he let her go.
"It was you who started it" He said.
"Dad we are still upset" Taemin said. Taehyung's attention went to his son

Picking him up he sat on the bed. Jennie followed him with Taehee.
"How about we visit your uncles and aunts?" Taehyung asked.

"I can meet Minyoung, Jaejin Haeun and Soojin finally" Taehee exclaimed.

Later they drove to Kim's mansion.

Ringing the bell Chaeyoung opened the door. Minyoung was behind her mom.

"Long time no see huh" Jungkook sang coming from his room. With a sleepy Haeun in his arms. It was elven in the morning seems father daughter duo decided to wake up.

"Sometimes I even doubt if you guys are really twins or not" Jimin said coming out of kitchen followed by Lisa.
"He kicked you out right?" Taehyung asked his older brother.

"At least they are allowed in kitchen Tae and here you are banned from the kitchen" Jungkook said to his twin.

"In some days Jin oppa will place a board in front of kitchen with Tae's photo and the title will be 'Banned'" Jennie said and HiFied Jungkook.

"Betrayed I feel betrayal by my own wife here" Taehyung said. "Only my Jisoo noona understands me" He said clutching his chest.

"What a overdramatic fellow" Jisoo said descending stairs with her one year old daughter Soojin.
"Hi my baby, did you miss your aunt Jennie?" Jennie asked in her baby tone separating Soojin from her mother.

"Taehyung.bro she didn't even said hi to me. I feel you bro I feel you" Jisoo said putting her hand on his shoulder.

"No doubt they go well together" Chaeyoung said looking at them.

"Dramatic" Lisa said taking Haeun in her arms and moving towards Kitchen to serve Brunch for her and Kook.

"Brunch is ready people" Jin yelled from kitchen.
"Oh.Tae and Jen when did you come." Jin asked stepping out of kitchen and removing his apron.

"Haww uncle you didn't even see us" Taehee pouted sitting on dining table.
"Everyone are just ignoring this beautiful flower here" She continued. Taemin who was just beside her hit her on head.

"Don't lie in morning" He said when his sister referred herself as beautiful flower.
"Stop fighting and eat" Jennie said.

"Well kiddos.. Today it's Sunday. We can go to amusement park. What say?" Aunt Chaeyoung said earning lots of approvals.

"Eat fast then we will go" Jin said coming out of kitchen with Soojin's milk bottle.
Checking the temperature of milk he forward it to his wife.

"Well guys what do we call a bee that's in USA?" Jaejin asked. Everyone decided to ignore him but his father didn't. He was watching his son with proud look on his face.

"One jin was enough for us why do we did to get another" Jimin groans. Chaeyoung glared her husband to shut up and don't upset Jaejin.

"It's USB" Jaejin said and laughed at his own joke. Jin found if funny and laughed.
Taehee who was beside Jaejin took a bread with jam and stuffed inside his mouth with the great force.

"It was very old joke" She commented dusting her hands off.
"Yea try another" Minyoung said.

"Do you want to eat bread and jam Minieeeee" Taehee said extra sweetly
"Sorry I'm off sweets today" Minyoung said munching her waffles.
"Oh I see"

Long time no see huh?

Next bonus will be soon......