12:30//pt:6

All were at forest

All were at forest. Jungkook was so done with Jin's jokes. Chaennie were still scared. Forest's atmosphere was like adding fuel to the situation.

Suddenly Jin applied brakes causing them to fell off their seat. All of them glared Jin. But Jin was looking outside of the van. There were two scared girls.

Those girls came and knocked on the window Jin opened the window..
"Please help us please" Said the older girl.
"Is everything okay" Jisoo asked being worried.

"Some is following us please save us. At least my sister" She said and yes there was a little girl beside her who was looking so very innocent and scared.

"Please" The younger girl said.
"Come in" Jisoo said opening the door for them they both went in a took seat.
Jisoo asked from where they are running.

"I'm Kim so yeon 24 years old this is my little sister Hanni. Our parents were killed by some mafias and we saw their faces and now they are chasing us to kill us. We ran from Busan" She said.

"How old is she?""Just 14 please save her too"

"How old is she?"
"Just 14 please save her too"

"Don't worry beautiful girl nothing will happen to you" Jimin said caressing Hanni's hairs. Hanni just smiled.

"Come on Jimin don't flirt with a girl who is half of your age" Rosé said.
"Are you perhaps Jealous?"
"Jealous my foot"

"You two look so good" Hanni said while looking at Jirosé.
"Don't worry Miss my sister have a boyfriend"
"At this young age" Jungkook questioned.
"We used to play on streets at your age kiddo" Jin said.

They reached their vacation house.
And decided roommates.

Jisoo, Lisa and Soyeon
Jennie, Rosé and hanni
Jin and Jungkook
Taehyung and Jimin..

They all had their dinner and went to their respective rooms. Thinking the danger is gone. But who will tell them that it increased to the peak.

12:24..

*tick* *tock*
*tick* *tock*

Jimin breathing heavily...
Rosé's eyes opened...
She looked beside her..
Jennie was sleeping peacefully..
She then looked at other side..

She was missing..
She shook Jennie to wake her..
Jennie opened her eyes..

"Rosie what happened" Jennie asked in her sleepy baby tone.
"She is missing, Hanni is missing" Rosé said.

"What!" Jennie threw the blanket away.
"Just chill Rosé she must be drinking water did you checked kitchen" Jennie asked.
"No"

"Let's check"

As they step outside the bed..
The tick tock tick tock sound increased. If it increases like this their ears may brust out.

The lighting and thunderstorm broke out..
"Unnie I'm scared what's happening" Rosé said.
"I too am scared Rosé let's wake boys and Unnie and Lisa" Jennie said.

"Let's go to unnie's room first" They went to lisoo's room. Knocking Jisoo opened the door rubbing her eyes.

"Unnie it started again"
"What? Your late night snacks carving?" Jisoo asked they shook their head.
"The weird things, the evil shadow"

"Joking? Right?" Jisoo asked not believing them.
Suddenly the sound... Horror sound started to play.. Jisoo pulled them inside as she saw a shadow outside.

"Did you see that the shadow?" Jisoo asked they both shook their heads but for no more as they saw the shadow outside the window..

"Lisa? Where is she?" Rosé asked.
"Let's wake her up and we will go to the boys" Jisoo said and they all went to Lisa's bed. Well lisoo were sleeping in Same bed as Chaennie.

"Lisa wake up" Jisoo said.
"Five minutes more" She said.
Jisoo again shook her but nothing changed Lisa was still sleeping.

At last Jisoo pulled the blanket making Lisa to fall on the ground. She groaned and stood up rubbing her head.

As soon she opened her eyes she saw the same shadow outside the window.
"Unnie I'm still in dream right? I should sleep" She said and laid back. Jisoo had no option then throwing a full bucket of water on her.

"Unnie the heck" She said and stood up.
"Lisa the Evil shadow is back" Rosé said.
"Now let's go to the boys" Jennie said.

"Lisa and Rosé go to Jungkook and Jimin" Jisoo said and pulled Jennie with her. They reached in front of boys room and Jisoo knocked. No response.

Knocked again
Still no response.

"You wait her and I will bring the key" Jisoo said and went to her room to bring a spare key leaving Jennie alone.

Jennie heard footsteps.
Evil laughs.
Something is approaching her.
The footsteps got loud. Seems it is running
Jennie closed her eyes. Soon see felt someone's hand on her shoulder.

She wanted to scream but a hand covered her mouth.
"It's me open your eyes"

It was Jisoo.
She asked is everything okay.
Jennie explained and they spent no time and opened the door and draged her inside.

Seeing boys were sleeping peacefully Jisoo's lips curved up. She then went to Jin and started wake him up and asked Jennie to do the same.

"Jin wake up" She shook him up he woke up and she was saying something that he didn't understood anything he can't hear anything just can see his lips moving.

"Wait" He said and removed the headphones he was wearing.
Jisoo explained and pulled him with her.
While going she stood at door and looked at her sister who was standing like a statue.

She was standing so far and waking him up. Jisoo Facepalmed and called her and said he is wearing headphones to. And also said she and Jin will be at living room. With others.

Jennie went towards him. Seeing him sleeping like a baby she muttered a small 'cute' and removed headphones and unwrapped his arms from the pillow as he was hugging it.

She then shake him..
"Hey wake up" She said harshly.
"Wake up Taehyung"
No reply..
"Taehyung" She caressed his hairs.
"Wake up" She said sweetly..
Instead of waking he hugged her waist and snuggled closely she smiled.

"You didn't changed" She said.
"Taehyung wake up we are in problem"
Still he was hugging her.
"Taehyung I'm scared"

He stood up with a pillow.
"Where are you?" He said looking here and there.
"Whom you are finding?" Jennie asked.
"Ghost who scared you" Jennie's heart melt. She explained everything and pulled him with her.

While going downstairs whenever they took a step they feel someone is following them. Taehyung pulled Jennie close to him.

.....