4

Megan

Standing in the shower letting my thoughts just flow. I'm going through a lot more than I know.

Having a son, being a parent and music artist is so much to do. Sometimes I just wanna hide and disappear.

But I have a child and the Grammys are coming up which I'll be attending and I'm Surprisely nominated and what's even more amazing I'm nominated for three of them with my mom so that's cool, plus I'm also nominated for best new artist.

I try to really separate myself with my music compared to my parents. Due to all the high expectations people have for me then on top of that I'm a female as well.

"Lord I know I have you by myself... just guide me through it all, Amen." I said as a prayed.

I opened my glass door and stepped out doing my regular routine. After I was finished I got Khalil up from his nap and got him situated.

"Come on papa" I said to him.

I put him in his swing so I could start with dinner. I decided to make something light so Alfredo it was.

Once I finished making my sauces my phone rung and a unknown number popped up on it

I picked it up to see who it was "hello" I said "wassup Megan .. I mean winter you miss me" that voice.

A voice I thought I escaped from.

A voice I would never hear again.

A thought of that face. A face full of lies, betrayal.. but never hurt .

"Oh hell no" I said.

I hear m.a chuckle "what's wrong baby girl thought you could get away from me when I told that pussy belonged to me" I just listen to her ranting saying stupid bullshit how.

Whoever I'm fucking with will be dead, etc.

but what I didn't like is her tryna call out my son.

"How the hell did you even get my number, you dumb ass lunatic... you worrying so much shit regarding me and my child. But let's not forget you was one that feeding me lies all up in my face you fucker. I
May have lied about my name to protect myself but YOU FUCKING ANOTHER BITCH WHILE DOING ME IS FUCKING DISGUSTING AND TRIFLING AND THE THAT BITCH WAS ALSO ONE OF YOUR WORKERS IS EVEN WORSE YOU TRULY ARE A FUCKING STUPID BITCH NOVA I HATE YOU, I HATE THAT I EVEN CAME TO THAT CLUB, I HATE HOW I EVEN CAME TO ATL, I HATE THAT I KNOW YOU AND I HATE HOW YOU GOT ME PREGNANT WITH YOUR FUCKING SON THEN PLAY FUCKING CLUELESS WHEN I LEAVE AND TRY TO SAY I WAS OUT FUCKING SOME ELSE WHEN YOU WAS THE DOING ALL THE DIRT, THATS WHY I DON'T TRUST YOU MOTHERFUCKERS" I said angrily to the point I scared my sweet boy.

I left my phone on the counter to go comfort him from his dumb ass sperm donor. "Mommy so sorry baby" I said bouncing him up and down.

"So meg you tryna say that's my son" she said.

"Fuck you" was last thing I said to her and hung up the phone.

It's time to get my number changed because I already know blocking the crazy bitch isn't gonna work.

Nova

So it is my son .

Everybody was right but shit i wasn't finna tell them that. I know I don't even want a baby right now but if it's a way I can see Megan it's a win win for me.

I walked up to the mirror smiling with my grills in "you really is that nigga" I said to my reflection walking out the house.

Meg gone see me one way or another. But imma let her cool off then ima fuck that attitude out of her.

She claim he mines but I need to see his face, I know I ain't never have no woman put no baby before ... well I have had two females tell me they was pregnant with my child but i wasn't tryna deal with all that babymomma shit. So I just killed them hell one of them was my ex girlfriend but I didn't want no baby and her ass knew that so that bitch got what she deserved.

But I know with Megan it's a whole different ball game plus I kinda feel something for her.

"I need to call India" I said as I got in my car.

-
-
-
-
-
Well that happened...

Megan ?

M.A?

The conversation?

This there first interaction with each other in this book.

Like, Comment and also vote for more ❤️