Chapter 15:Co~wife

Hey everyone! It's been a while😽

Yarogel,Mai Adua
Katsina State,Nigeria.

"Badiya! Ke Badiya! Kizo ki dauka ki wannan yar ta ki(Hey Badiya! Come and carry this your daughter)." Inna said shouting.

"Yarinya duk tabi ta ishe mutane da kuka". Inna added.

"Na'am Inna gani nan". Badiya shouted from their room.

She has been living with her mom since she had a fight with her husband,Iliya. He told her that he will be getting married again to a girl in the neighborhood village and she said sammm bazai mata kishiya bah, they ended up fighting and he had beaten her blue and black saying it's his house she can't control him if she can't stay with his second wife then she is free to go the door is always open.

After she came back home they went to the palace and Iliya was summoned.

"Kai mai matar ka ta maka daza ka mata irin duka haka,ina ka taba ganin anyi haka a kyauyen nan? Iyee" (what has your wife done to you that you have beaten her up,where have you seen this happened in this village?huh). Mai gari asked.

"Rashin d'a'a tayimin,just because I told her that I will be getting married again shine kamar ni wannan yarinya zata gayamun maganganu ". Iliya seethed.

"Toh yanzu dai kar insake jin haka ya faru saboda nasan bah halin ka bane shiyasa amma Idan ka kara zan dauki mummunar mataki a kan ka. ". Mai gari said.

"Toh shikenan In shaa Allahu hakan bazai sake faruwa bah". Iliya said.

"Yauwa. Yanzu zaka iya maida matar ka gida in ta amince". Mai gari added.

"Aa fah ni gaskiya ya ta baza ta zauna da kishiya bah Nima ban zauna da kishiya bah sai yata". Inna said angrily.

"Toh nidai na amince mu koma gida amma maganar aure bazan janye bah in taga baza ta zauna da ita bah taje ku cigaba da zama a gidan ku". Iliya said leaving the fada.

"Ai sae ki tashi mu tafi koh". Inna said dragging Badiya.

"Inna yunwa takeji,a kwai ragowan sauran tuwon jiya neh?( Inna she's hungry,do you have yesterday's leftovers?). Badiya asked.

"Babu kululu ce zata ci. Ai sae kice ma uban ta baku da abinci ni bazan iya ciyar da ke da yayan ki har biyu bah.(. No kululu is going to eat it. You should tell their father you don't have food because I can't be feeding you and your two kids)". Inna said entering her room.

Badiya picked her daughter,Fatu and went out.

She seriously doesn't know what is wrong with her mom she stopped her from going back to her husband's house and she doesn't want to feed them.
The only person she seemed to care about is Kulu. Inna has spoiled kulu to the extent that the only thing she does is eat,sleep and go to dandali with her friends.

"Assalamu Alaykum". Badiya said while adjusting Fatu by her hip.

"Wa'alaykum salam,Sannu da zuwa Badiya". Adama said laying the mat. "Zauna mana".

She picked up Fatu "ya yara da Inna? I have been wanting to come to your house ai but I have been busy wallahi"

"Ahh Haba bakomai" Badiya said cracking a smile " ya kwana biyu,Ya mai gdn?"She asked.

"Lafiya Qalau Alhamdulillahi"

"So I came here to ask you whether you have some leftover food so that I can feed Faltu she has been crying" she said fidgeting with her fingers " and I also wants to talk to Iro so that he can talk to Iliya ya mai dani I'm going to leave with the girl he's going to get married to" she added.

"Toh Alhamdulillah. Dan Wallahi da yafi miki" she said standing up to get the food " Toh when he comes back from the farm I will talk to him about it don't worry".

" Nagode" she said collecting the tuwon Masara da miyan kuka.

She ate and feed her baby hungrily " wallahi rabon da inci in koshi tun a gidan Iliya" Badiya said smiling weakly.

"Ah Toh Kin ga abun da ake jimiki kenan ai" Adama said giving her a cup of water "is better ki koma gidan ki" she added.

She has made up her mind to go back to her husband's house she can't continue leaving with her mother.

Hello everyone. How are y'all doing?
It's been long. I'm sowwieeee🥺
Manage this short boring chapter🤭