Chapter 2;morning chores

Anayah woke up when she heard the adhaan.
Alhamdulillahi ladhi Ayana ba'ada ma amatana wa ilayhi nushur,she recited yawning.
She rubbed her eyes and quickly went outside because she don't want to be late for school and she has to do her morning chores before leaving.
  She performed ablution and went back to their room, prayed and do her azkar.
  She took her bath and keep hot water for inna and kulu.
She carried the bucket and headed to the river every morning they walk about 5miles to the nearest river with her friend.. and inna don't like the water she preferred the other river because it's very far and Anayah don't want to be late for school.
After she came back she quickly swept the compound and headed to the kitchen to reheat yesternight's food.. she served herself, inna and kulu.
She took inna's food to her room. Assalamu alaykum! Ina kwana inna(good morning inna)
Inna ignored her greetings and continued chewing her kola nuts.
She went to her room and wear her school uniform and ate her breakfast. By the time she was done it was already past 7. She come out with her school bag and saw inna.
Inna ni zan tafi makaranta( inna I'm going to school) Anayah said
Toh dan Zaki tafi ina ruwana( what's my business)  Mtsscheeeww.. zaki tafi karuwanci dai( you are going to prostitution) bah shedimaster ya baki goyan baya harda cewa in na hanaki zai kaini folis station ba(is not your headmaster that said that you should continue coming to school bah.. he even have the guts to said he will take me to police station if I stop you from coming) amma mu zuba mu gani wa zai saki a jami'a har kizama lauyan( let's see who will enroll you in university and even become a lawyer) inna said.
Inna amma if there is will, there is a way and Allah is with me I will accomplish my dreams Insha Allah " Anayah said"

Aaaahh wannan yarinya (this girl) you will come back and meet me " inna said angrily"

Anayah went out and saw batula waiting for her
Haba Anayah I have been waiting for you. Batula said
Am so sorry kin san halin inna..Anayah said
Toh let's go we are already late..
__________________________
The day passed in a blur school closed around 2pm and they went back home.
  Assalamu alaykum! Anayah said while entering inside their compound she saw inna and ya badiya
Good afternoon she greeted them both none of them responded ....she ignored them and went inside to keep her bag and changed her clothes.
She was about to entered the kitchen... inna stopped her with " keh where are going to? Don't touch my food.what did I told you in the morning? You will come and meet me right? So no food for you today.
Inna dan Allah kiyi hakuri( inna please I'm sorry)

Don't tell her sorry ya badiya said! Kirasa wanda zaki yi ma rashin kunya sai mama na? Nata bah zagin  Mayyar uwarki( did I ever insult that your witch mom)?
Haba! Ya badiya you can insult me but never insult my late parents.. Anayah said crying

Shegiya(bastard).. ni kike gayama haka?
Ya badiya keep her 3months old baby and drag Anayah to the room then inna followed her
Inna slapped her.. inna and ya badiya beat her mercilessly.
Gobe ma ki kara yi ma inna rashin kunya kigani( you should be rude tomorrow again and see) ya badiya said panting.
Kuma ki fito kizo kiyi ma kulu tsifa (and you should come out and loose kulu's hair)
  They went out and left her in the room... Anayah tried to stand up but she couldn't, she slumped on the ground and she continued weeping.
Zaki fito neh koh sai an kara miki( are you going to come out or you need more beating)
She standup and said "innallaha ma'as sabirin.. indeed.. Allah is with the patient"

She came out and sat down on the wooden chair kulu matso( come closer) while wiping her tears.
Yo ni kike so in matso( or you want me to come closer) kulu said rudely.
Anayah carried the chair and moved closer to kulu and started loosing her  hair.

Toh inna ni zan tafi( Inna I'm leaving) ya badiya said carrying her baby
Okay! Toh I will send Anayah to bring the thing for you tomorrow inshaa Allah
Toh inna.. Allah ya kaimu.. nagode ya badiya said backing her daughter.

________________________
Boring chapter right?
Ohh my poor Anayah 🥺😭
Don't worry 😉 no condition is permanent 😇

Uhhmmm... don't forget to
Vote, comment, follow,tag and share 🎉🎉

Happy reading 📖
Love 💕 yah loads❤️🥳

                                                           Maamah💕