Chapter 10: welcome back yaya Hammad🖤

Never lose Hope and keep trying.🖤

___________________________
Velana International Airport,
10:05am

I am finally going back home,wow I can't wait to see everyone. He thought.

As a captain, he was checking the engine,the navigation equipment and the aircraft's system to ensure everything is running properly.

He was dressed in a black trouser,a blazer with rank resignation on the lower sleeves( four silver stripes indicating that he is a captain), an officer-style cap, a tie, and a silver insignia with his name HR Faisal.

"Ahh! Captain Hammad you're ready". Captain David said smiling at him.

He love it when people call him captain.

"Yessss oooo. Am ready I can't wait to go back home. I missed Nigerian dishes". Hammad said.

"Wow! That's great. You are finally going to eat tiwo." Captain David said with his poor Hausa.

"Come on is tuwo not tiwo". Hammad Said laughing.

"Okay! Captain. I will not forget tuwo right?" Said captain David.

"Aye aye captain!". Hammad Said saluting him dramatically.

~*~
Hammad parked the airplane at the gate while the last passengers were boarding and announcements were made.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the captain has turned on the fasten seatbelt sign. If you haven't already done so, please stow your carry-on-luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seatbelt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.

If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please read carefully the special instructions located by your seat. If you do not wish to perform the functions described in the event of an emergency, please ask a flight attendant to reseat you.

We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight.
If you have any questions about our flight today, please don't hesitate to ask one of our flight attendant. Thank you."

When the door is closed they also made another announcement:

"Ladies and gentlemen my name is Joseph and I'm your chief flight attendant. On behalf of (Captain HR Faisal and) the entire crew, welcome aboard Maldivian airlines flight, non stop service from Maldives to Nigeria.

Our flight time will be of 9 hours and 35 minutes. We will be flying at an altitude of only 2m above sea level feet/ meter at a ground speed of(555-1,110 kmph).

At this time make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position and that you seat belt is correctly fastened. Also,your potable electronics must be set in an 'airplane mode'  until an announcement is made up upon arrival. Thank you."

We are in third priority to take-off,we should depart in about five minutes. Captain Hammad announced.

"Flight attendants, prepare for take-off please."
"Cabin crew, please take your seats for take-off.