she reeked of alcohol, it made me feel grossed out. "what the fuck are you thinking harassing a poor man?" i asked as i let her sit in the passenger seat.

i helped her put her seatbelt on before walking over to the other side, sitting and turning on the car.

her dress is way too short, i'm glad i was the one to run into her and not some creep. i took my jacket off and covered her legs with it.

she was dead asleep so i couldn't ask her where she lived. i had no choice but to take her to my house.

after a couple of minutes we finally made it. i had to pick her up into my room because she was whining and started pulling my hair.

i dropped her on my bed as i tried to breathe. i tried to walk over to my closet but she pulled me back.

"what's your name, pretty boy?" she asked, with flirty eyes. she was too fucking close for my own safety.

"uh, joão." i said while trying to move away from her. "joão? that's a beautiful nam-" she couldn't finish her sentence as she threw up all over me.

"FUCKING HELL!" i yelled out, getting out of bed and looking at my shirt. i almost threw up myself, disgusting.

"sorry." i heard her laugh as i ran over to the bathroom. i carefully took off my shirt before turning on the shower. "this is just perfect." i mumbled.

after taking a quick shower, i left the bathroom to find her passed out on my bed. "there is no way i'm sleeping on the couch."

she already ruined my night, she's not ruining my beauty sleep. i pushed her over to the other side of the bed before dozing off.

ADELINA'S POV : NOW
once again, just kill me. after his explanation of what has happened last night i wanted to sob. it would've been better if i slept with him.

but at least he got karma. good job for throwing up on him!

"well, sorry joão." i said, holding back a laugh. he looked pretty pissed. "yeah, i don't think you should say my name since it makes you throw up." he said as he parked next to my house.

"this has been nice, see you never!" i smiled sarcastically at him before slamming the car door harshly and walking over to my house.

i almost jumped when i found clara on my couch, eating chips with a blanket and watching 10 things i hate about you.

"what are you doing here?" i asked, taking off my heels before sitting next to her.

"why are you here now, did you sleep with someone!?" she asked, excitedly.

JOÃO'S POV
after making it back home, i jumped seeing my friend sitting in the kitchen. "what are you doing here?" i asked, going over to the fridge.

"heyyy!!! why are you just here? did you go take your girl back home? how was she?!" andre teased me which only made me disgusted.

"hell no! she's annoying as fuck. she's a spoiled brat that threw up all over my new shirt!" i angrily explained. andre was still smiling.. is this guy high?

ADELINA'S POV
"i would rather eat rat poison! he threw his drink all over my new dress. then, TOOK ME TO HIS HOUSE!" i was so frustrated. i hope i never see him again. i looked over at clara to see her smiling.

"what happened to you?" i asked, judging her. "i'm in love, adelina." she covered her face and giggled.

"his name is andre santos, he's a football player and FINEEEE!!!!" she screamed causing me to chuckle. "good for you! let me see him." i raised my eyebrows.

JOÃO'S POV
"i'm in love, joão." andre said looking hypnotized. i covered my face before rolling my eyes.

"her name is clara gomes, she's a model and absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!" he put his hand on his heart and pretended to pass out. i groaned before nodding.

"alright, let me see this girl of yours." i sat next to him. he took his phone out of his pocket before going on instagram. he scrolled through her pictures, she looked like she suits him but then my heart dropped. no way..

ADELINA'S POV
she took her phone from the table before unlocking it and going on instagram. she scrolled through his pictures, he was definitely an upgrade from daniel who looked like sid the sloth.

my smile faded when i looked at one of his posts. no way.. "uh, clara go back. click on that one." i pointed at the picture.

it was fucking him. oh my god.

"oh my god." i groaned before melting and dropping on the floor. "CLARA, KILL ME NOW!" i yelled before covering my face and hitting the floor.

"what, what? do you know him?" she asked, concerned. "he's the guy from last night." i cried out, taking one of the pillows n hitting my head with it.

JOÃO'S POV
"oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!" i walked away from andre, covering my face. i passed out on the couch and started screaming.

"dude, what happened? do you know her?" andre asked, concerned. i nodded on the verge of crying.

"it's the spoiled brat from last night! what's her name?" i looked up from the couch with a pain look on my face.

andre looked back at his phone before speaking a few seconds later. "uh, adelina lopes." it was a beautiful name but i didn't want to say it incase i throw up.

"why are you killing me, andre? you could've flirted with any other girl! WHY HER?" i asked frustratedly. i felt like my life was falling apart.

"go get ready, joão! we have practice in an hour. coach will get angry if we are late." andre yelled at me causing me to lazily get up and go to my room.

ADELINA'S POV
"oh my god! ADELINA! he wants me to come watch him practice! COME WITH ME!" clara begged me. i lied on the floor for a couple of seconds before nodding and getting up.

what the fuck did i do to end up with this disaster? he's like a disease!

i took a quick shower before getting out and drying my hair. i wore a plain beige oversized shirt with black cargo pants. i wore my sneakers and hat.

"ADELINA! COME ON! LET'S GO!" clara yelled from downstairs before running to her car. i followed behind her after locking the door and checking if it's locked five times.

when we arrived to our destination she started hitting me repeatedly. "IT'S ANDRE! IT'S ANDRE! COME ON LET'S GO! I WANNA WALK WITH HIM!" she yelled out. i unlocked the car door and she immediately ran out.

i followed behind her after getting out and locking the car. there was a man standing next to clara's new lover, andre.

"andre, this is my friend adelina!" clara smiled at him before pointing to me. andre turned around as well as the guy next to him.

i smiled at andre and waved before looking over to the other man looking at me. my smile faded as my eyes widened. oh my god. oh my god.

CLARA, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO?

"hello, adelina." he said with a straight face, looking pissed off again before walking away from all three of us.

does he think i wanted to be here? i would've stayed home if i knew i would have to see his annoying ass again.