Chapter Four

I turned my head slightly to look over my shoulder, my eyelids barely open from the sleep as I stared over at the male that can make me want to kill him as well as want to kiss the shit out of. After the whole incident we just ended up back on the bed dead silent as the words echoed round the silent room before we decided it was best to sleep. The beat of the music becoming dead silent as I tried to sleep, only hearing his light snores before I finally fell to slumber only to awake a few hours later. I stretched slightly before climbing out of bed. My movement sluggish and slow as I made my way across his bedroom floor and to the door, being quiet when I open it and shut it gently behind me. I rubbed my eyes as I walked down the long hallway and down the stairs, the creaking noise showing that the stairs have been used very often. Making me cringe with every step I take.

I stepped into the kitchen to pause as I saw the Luna standing there. I smiled and bowed my head in respect as she gave me a sweet smile. "Sorry Luna, I didn't realise" I whispered. Not wanting to talk too loudly when everyone was still sound asleep from it only being early hours in the morning. "No need to apologise my dear, come in" she smiled, her tone soft. I nodded and carried on walking before grabbing a glass of water to then proceed to turn to only catch her watching me, I took a sip before giving her a small smile. "I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier, I'm not usually like that it's just-" I paused not knowing how to describe it, my eyebrows going together as I tried to think of a way to say what I think.

"Dear I understand, just try to work together" the Luna stated, giving me a reassuring smile before taking my hand and giving it a squeeze. "You'll make a great Luna sweetie, I can tell" before she let go and walked away and out of my sight, a small smile going over my lips as I put the glass back to my lips to drink more of the water. I held the glass against my chest as I turn to look out the window, it still being dark out so I could barely see out, only my own reflection staring back at me in the window.

Watching myself before a figure appeared behind me, I turn my head to see Xavier standing there, rubbing across his eyes slightly with his hair messed up, with no top on and just a pair of grey joggers that hung low showing his v lines and his glorious 6 pack. I felt my throat suddenly going dry and my knees wobble at the sight of my mate. "What you doing up?"

Holy fucking goddess.

Have you ever heard the husky tone a guy has when he has just woke up? Yeah, well that is the tone. Pure sexy husky tone that could probably make you orgasm on the spot. I bite my bottom lip as he walked over to me, his eyes trained on me. "Thirsty" I whispered out as I held my glass up slightly, turning when he was close to put my drink on the side, his arms wrapping round my waist as he buried his face into my neck, pressing his lips gently against it. "Come back to bed, I don't like waking up and not finding you. Sort of sucks" he whispered against my skin, the tone husky and low making me shiver. The tingles dancing across my body from him holding me.

I turned in his arms to look at him, a smile going across my lips as he stared down at me, making me feel hypnotised as his eyes just stared down at my form. Xavier grabbed the back of my legs making me squeal as he picked me up, grinning at me as I held onto him. "Come on beautiful, let's go cuddle" he whispered before turning around and walked back out the kitchen as I held myself close to him. The jolt of the stairs making my stomach do flips at every time I jolt, he grips me tighter to him.

Xavier opened the door to his bedroom before walking us in and slamming it shut with his foot making me cringe for a second for how loud it was before a huff of air left my lungs as he dropped us to the bed, my legs still tightly round his waist as he hovered above me with a tired smile on his lips as he stared down at me with adoration in is eyes.

"You are so beautiful"

My cheeks turning a light crimson colour as i kept my lips slightly parted from being breathless when i look at him. How can feelings be so beautiful and peaceful when in reality it shouldn't have this affect but that's what having a mate does to you. It makes you feel blissful in the most beautiful way, makes you feel breathless but so alive. I smiled up at him not saying a word, i had no words to say to him. Xavier was so damn gorgeous that no matter what words he says, i will feel like i don't belong to him, to feel so plain to him.